
Taipei's Hidden Gem: Simple+ Hotel - Unbeatable Luxury!
Taipei's Hidden Gem: Simple+ Hotel - Unbeatable Luxury! - A Messy, Honest Review
Okay, buckle up, buttercups. This isn't your glossy Forbes travel review. This is real talk, unfiltered and maybe a little bit rambling, about Taipei’s Simple+ Hotel. They call it "Unbeatable Luxury!"… let's just say they had my attention. And, honestly? They mostly nailed it.
First Impressions (and the Freak-Out About Getting There):
Let's be real: Taipei is a sprawling city, and getting anywhere can be a logistical nightmare (especially if you're, ahem, directionally challenged like yours truly). Accessibility is… variable. The city itself is getting better, but navigating the initial drop-off at the hotel? Might require a prayer and a map app. Thankfully, Simple+ offers Airport transfer, which is a lifesaver. They’ll pick you up in the most pristine taxi, which really cuts down on the potential for meltdowns. Once you arrive, the whole experience is designed to make you feel like you've somehow stumbled into a parallel universe where luxury is a given. The lobby is sleek, modern, and almost overwhelmingly… clean.
The Room - My Personal Fortress of Solitude (and Coffee):
Forget those tiny, poky hotel rooms. These rooms are seriously well-designed. I'm talking about big rooms! And they have everything. Air conditioning that actually works (a godsend in humid Taipei), Blackout curtains (thank you, sleep gods!), and a seriously comfy bed. I dove in and didn't surface for a solid eight hours. There's free Wi-Fi [free], which is a MUST. Also, a mini bar that you won't believe, a refrigerator, a coffee/tea maker (critical for survival, people!), and a complimentary tea selection that actually included the good stuff. They even have an extra-long bed for all you lanky travelers. And the safety/security feature of an in-room safe box is always a peace of mind.
I had a high floor room, which gave me some seriously glorious views of the city. I was also pleased with the soundproofing. No drunken karaoke ruining my beauty sleep - glorious! Daily housekeeping was impeccable, leaving my room in pristine condition every day.
The Bathroom Saga - Separate Shower/Bathtub Heaven
Okay, so the separate shower/bathtub situation? Absolutely divine. I practically lived in the bathtub. The bathrobes are plush, the slippers are comfy, and the toiletries are… well-stocked and top-notch. The lighting is great, The mirror had a perfect angle. I even had a mirror to enjoy the hotel's toiletries (which were top-notch!). The fact that you could have an undisturbed long, hot shower was a bonus.
Food, Glorious Food (and the Asian Breakfast Adventure):
The food situation at Simple+ is pretty darn good. I'm a sucker for Asian cuisine in restaurant, and Simple+ did not disappoint. The breakfast [buffet] options were fantastic. There’s a mix of the usual suspects (Western breakfast options) but the Asian breakfast selection is where it’s at. I'm talking bao buns, congee, and all sorts of delicious things I couldn't even pronounce but happily devoured. There’s also coffee/tea in restaurant (essential!), and a snack bar for those late-night cravings. They also provide Alternative meal arrangement, which is great for dietary needs.
One minor gripe… I wish there was an obvious Vegetarian restaurant on site. But I enjoyed the bottle of water and complimentary tea in my room.
Relaxation & Entertainment - Spa Day… Almost!
Okay, so the fitness center is decent. I used it once. More accurately, I attempted to use it once. Let's just say my stamina is inversely proportional to my enthusiasm. But if you're into that sort of thing, the equipment is there, and it looks clean.
Now, about the Spa… I was SO looking forward to the Pool with view (and the Sauna, the Steamroom, the Foot bath) but alas… the time I had was not enough. This is my biggest regret of the trip! They have all these options for Body scrub, and Body wrap, Massage and it all sounds so tempting. I'm adding "full spa day" to my list for the next time.
Cleanliness and COVID-19 - Feeling Safe and Sound
I’m still kinda paranoid about the whole virus thing. Simple+ gets major points for their commitment to hygiene. They clearly take Cleanliness and safety seriously. They list all these measures like Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, Rooms sanitized between stays, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, and the employees are Staff trained in safety protocol. They also practice Physical distancing of at least 1 meter. This is very reassuring.
The only thing that would have been great is a Room sanitization opt-out available as well, for environmentally conscious people.
Services and Conveniences - They Thought of Everything!
The Concierge was incredibly helpful with practical tips - Cash withdrawal services are available on site, and there’s a Convenience store right there for those midnight snack attacks. They offer Laundry service, Dry cleaning, and Ironing service (hallelujah!). There's also a Luggage storage, Safety deposit boxes, and other standard services.
Accessibility:
This is where things get a little… mixed. Simple+ clearly aims to be accessible – it has Facilities for disabled guests. But the city itself… it’s a work in progress. Getting around inside the hotel is mostly good, with an Elevator and generally wide doorways.
For the Kids/Family:
I wasn't traveling with rugrats, but they seem to have a decent setup. They have Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, and Kids facilities.
Getting Around:
They offer Airport transfer, and Taxi service. Car park [free of charge] is available. A Bicycle parking facility is also provided.
The Quirks, the Imperfections, and the Verdict:
Okay, so Simple+ isn't PERFECT. Nothing in life is. There was a minor snafu with my room service order (they forgot the extra chili sauce!). But, honestly? It made me chuckle. It felt real, not overly polished. And they fixed it immediately, with apologies and grace.
So, the verdict? Simple+ Hotel is a hidden gem. It’s not just “Unbeatable Luxury!” it’s a genuinely lovely experience. It's comfortable, stylish, and makes you feel pampered without feeling pretentious. I'd go back in a heartbeat. And you probably should too. I give it a solid 4.5 out of 5 stars. And now, onto the epic offer…
Exclusive Offer for Discerning Travelers: Escape to Taipei's Simple+ Hotel!
Tired of Generic Hotel Stays? Craving Authentic Luxury and Unforgettable Experiences?
Then look no further than Simple+ Hotel, Taipei's secret haven of elegance and comfort! This month, book your stay at Simple+ and unlock a world of unparalleled indulgence.
Here's what awaits you:
- Unwind in Luxurious Comfort: Experience our spacious and impeccably designed rooms with Air conditioning, Free Wi-Fi [free], and Blackout curtains for uninterrupted relaxation.
- Savor Culinary Delights: Indulge in a delightful Breakfast [buffet] featuring a rich selection of Asian and Western delicacies, or treat yourself to Asian cuisine in restaurant.
- Rejuvenate Your Senses: Unwind in our Pool with view, and let your stress melt away, or treat your self to a Body scrub massage.
- Effortless Travel: Enjoy seamless Airport transfer, a dedicated Concierge ready to assist, and access to all of Taipei's wonders.
- Feel Secure: Rest easy knowing Simple+ upholds the highest standards of safety with Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, and much more.
But that's not all!
Book your stay before [Date - End of next month], and receive:
- A complimentary welcome drink at our stylish Bar.
- A 10% discount on all spa treatments
- One special souvenir
Don't miss this exclusive opportunity to experience Taipei's best-kept secret. Book your unforgettable stay at Simple+ Hotel today!
[Link to Booking Page - Ensure it is working]
#TaipeiHotel #LuxuryTravel #SimpleHotel #HiddenGem #TaiwanTravel #TravelDeals #HotelReview #AsianCuisine #SpaEscape #AccessibleTravel #ComfortableRooms #TravelInStyle #UnbeatableLuxury #BookNow
**Riyadh's BEST Self-Check-In Design Studio: Sul1.15!**
Okay, buckle up, buttercups. Here's my attempt at an itinerary for Simple+ Hotel Taipei, Taiwan. Be warned: it's less a meticulously planned trip and more a chaotic love letter to the inevitable glorious mess of travel.
Simple+ Hotel Taipei: My Semi-Planned Mayhem Begins
(Day 1: Arrival, Air Conditioner Battles & Noodle Nirvana - or Bust!)
- Morning (or what passes for morning after a red-eye): Landed in Taipei. Okay, so first impressions of the airport? Surprisingly… efficient. I'm expecting chaos, a throng of people, a lost-luggage circus – and… it's actually kind of pleasant. Bonus points for the free wifi. However, the pleasantries were short lived because my luggage was a nightmare.
- 11:00 AM: Taxi ride to Simple+ Hotel. Praying I get a driver who doesn’t speak Mandarin (my Mandarin is limited to "xie xie" and "bao zi," both of which I'm pretty sure I pronounce wrong).
- 12:00PM Arrived at Simple+ Hotel. Check-in. The lobby looks… simple. Yep, checks out. The room? Small, but that's okay, I'm not here to live in the room, I'm here to eat everything in sight.
- 01:00 PM: This is where things went south, very quickly. The air conditioner! It was blasting arctic air. I mean, I love a good chill, but I'm pretty sure I saw my breath. Had to spend an hour fighting with the blasted thing, finally getting it to a manageable temperature. Victory! (Small, but victory).
- 02:00 PM: FOOD! First, scouting the area for the tastiest-looking noodle shop. I'm craving something soupy, with a spicy kick… maybe a little bit of pork. My stomach seems to be writing its own itinerary. Found a place down the street, took a gamble. The noodles. Oh. My. God. Heaven. Seriously, the best noodles I've ever had in my life. I'm currently plotting how to eat my way through all of Taipei's noodle offerings.
- 04:00 PM Strolling through the neighborhood. Every corner reveals something interesting. This is where the magic begins.
- 07:00 pM: Dinner. The noodle place wasn't enough. I'm off to find some night market action. The anticipation is killing me.
- 09:00 PM Post-night market coma. That was overwhelming. I'm stuffed. I need to lie down. This is life.
(Day 2: Temples, Tea & Tiny Disasters)
- Morning: Deciding whether I should actually get out of bed is a real struggle. (I might have stayed up way too late last night exploring the night market). Sigh. Fine. Off to visit Longshan Temple. The air smells of incense and history and… something else. I'm pretty sure I saw a fortune-telling bird. Never understood this concept, but I'm sure it works for someone.
- Lunch Time: Found a little dumpling shop recommended by my friend. The dumplings were actually pretty good! But something made me nervous, I am a little bit paranoid, I'm so scared of getting sick.
- Afternoon: Tea Ceremony. Feeling refined. I try to be sophisticated, try to be mindful. And I promptly spilled a tiny cup of tea. Facepalm moment. So much for Zen master. The tea was fantastic, though.
- Evening: Searching for the best Taipei 101 view. After all that walking, I just bought a mango smoothie, and it was the best thing to ever exist. I'm tired. I think I'll just go to bed.
(Day 3: More Noodles, Good Intentions & Goodbye for Now)
- Morning: Noodle shop reconnaissance round 2, It's become an addiction, a necessity. The first bowl was just okay compared to the first one. This is the beginning of a food quest.
- Afternoon: Attempting to do some shopping. I'm not much of a shopper, can't say I'm having much luck. I wander aimlessly through the shops, overwhelmed by options.
- Early evening: A local bookstore. I browse, and I think, "I should learn more Mandarin," . Time to get serious.
- Evening: Packing. Okay, the trip is almost over. I'm kinda bummed. I didn't do everything, didn't see everything, but I've had an amazing time. I will be back, Taipei. Your noodles and your beautiful chaos, and your slightly wonky air conditioning… you won me over.
Final Thoughts
This "itinerary" is so imperfect. There were forgotten moments, missed turns, and spontaneous decisions that I completely don’t regret. That's the point. Travel should be less about ticking boxes and more about letting life happen, tasting the chaos, the small wins, and the unexpected noodle nirvana. And I can’t wait to come back.
Luxury Redefined: Jageer Palace Hotel - Your Delhi NCR Oasis Awaits
Okay, Spill. Is the Simple+ Hotel REALLY as good as everyone's saying? Because I've heard a LOT...and sometimes hype kills the buzz.
Alright, buckle up, buttercup, because the answer to that, straight up, is YES. But *with a caveat.* Look, I'm a cynical travel blogger, I've seen more "luxury" hotels than I've had hot dinners (which isn't saying much, I eat a lot of instant noodles). Simple+ Hotel... it's different. It's not just marble floors and a concierge who calls you "Your Grace." It's... vibes. Pure, unadulterated, *good* vibes. They actually seemed to *care* about the guest experience. I was skeptical, I was expecting a PR machine. But I was wrong.
What about the location? Is it, you know, *actually* convenient, or just "convenient" according to a brochure?
Okay, location. This is a biggie, right? Because let's be honest, some "central" hotels are still a trek to everything interesting. Simple+? Seriously convenient. Think: a sneaky, super-quick MRT ride practically everywhere. Seriously, getting around Taipei was like a breeze. But... and this is where the imperfection shines through... one tiny, *tiny* detail. Walking back at night, I got a little confused the first time. Not the hotel's fault, Taipei is just a bit...dense with buildings. But a couple of extra street signs and slightly more helpful walking directions in their app/email, would have been *chef's kiss*. Minor quibble, but remember, I like to be honest!
I'm a picky eater. Breakfast, specifically. Tell me the truth about the breakfast situation!
Oh. Breakfast. Here's where things got... emotional. I, my friends, am a breakfast snob. I need quality coffee, preferably strong, and a decent spread. I'm talking like, croissant that are PERFECT, and yes, I'm talking about the kind of croissant you can tear open and the inside looks like a perfectly honeycombed cave of deliciousness! Simple+ … they delivered. Not just the quantity but the *quality*. I sat on this gorgeous terrace every morning, drinking amazing coffee, eating their pastries, and feeling like royalty. Seriously, I almost cried the first morning. Okay, I *might* have teared up a little. The egg dishes too, were divine. The little touches… fresh fruit presented so beautifully… it was just… perfect. (There's also a great noodle place nearby, but that's another blog post, for another time. And honestly, if you are going to Taipei you should know about *that* kind of cuisine.)
Alright, the rooms. Are they actually "unbeatable luxury"? Or just fancy wallpaper and a tiny, overpriced mini-bar?
The rooms? Okay. Here’s the deal. They’re not *hideously* expensive, like some hotels that call themselves "luxury" and then try to swindle you out of your life savings for a bottle of water. They're thoughtfully designed. Think: clean lines, minimalist chic (but not boring, thankfully), and seriously comfortable beds. The *bathroom*...oh, the bathroom. Rain shower? Yep. Luxurious toiletries? You betcha. And, this is a big one for me – the *lighting*. So many hotels get this wrong. The lighting was warm and inviting, perfect for relaxing after a long day of battling Taipei's insane traffic (and the best part: actual, real shades. Not those stupid, useless sun-strips that let the streetlights glare in).
What about the staff? Are they like… robotic, or actually helpful/friendly?
Robotic? Absolutely not. Think: genuinely friendly, actually *helpful* (not just pretending to be). I had a small problem with my phone charger (my fault - jet lag, obviously) and the front desk lady, bless her heart. She went above and beyond to find me a replacement. And they were genuinely *happy* to help. It wasn't just a forced smile and "have a nice day." You could tell the staff actually *enjoyed* working there. Made a huge difference. Sometimes, the genuine human touch is more important than the most luxurious amenities, right?
Was it the *most* luxurious hotel you've *ever* stayed in?
No, probably not *the absolute most*. There have been hotels with more gold leaf and staff wearing white gloves. But... and this is important... Simple+ gave me a feeling. A feeling of genuinely being cared for. And that, my friends, is worth *way* more than gold-plated taps. It's the overall experience, and the vibes… they were immaculate. That's the *real* luxury. And honestly, I'm already planning my return trip.
Any downsides? Anything you didn't like? Be honest!
Okay, I'm being 100% honest. The gym? ... non-existent. Okay, there's a *tiny* room with a treadmill and a couple of weights. Not ideal if you're a fitness fanatic. Seriously, that was the only real gripe. And I'm reaching here...it's *that* good. But that tiny gym can be easily overlooked - after all, Taiwan's food is amazing, and you'll be doing a lot of walking!
Would you recommend it? And to *whom*?
Absolutely, unequivocally, YES. I would recommend Simple+ to: Couples looking for a romantic getaway; solo travelers who want a safe and stylish base; anyone who appreciates good design and even better service. Honestly, it's good for everyone. Unless you're a gym rat who NEEDS a full-size, multi-equipment gym. Then, maybe, just *maybe*, it's not perfect for you. But seriously… go. Just go. Book it. You won't regret it. (And send *me* a postcard, because I'm already jealous).

