
Dubai's Most Stunning Balcony View: Candace Aster Tower 105 Studio!
Dubai's Most Stunning Balcony View: Candace Aster Tower 105 Studio! - My Brain Dump of an Experience (Prepare for Unfiltered!)
Okay, listen up, because I'm about to dive headfirst into my experience at Candace Aster Tower 105 Studio – and frankly, it was WILD. This is NOT your usual, polished travel review. Buckle up.
The Big Kahuna: The Balcony and the View – OH. MY. GOD.
Let's be honest, that's what you're really here for, right? The "stunning balcony view"? Well, they weren't kidding. Forget Instagram filters; this place IS the filter. I'm talking panoramic Burj Khalifa peeks, shimmering city lights stretching out like a diamond-studded carpet, and a genuine, heart-stopping "WOW" moment every time I stepped out there. Seriously, the balcony itself was practically a work of art, and I swear I spent a good hour just staring at the view the first night, jaw permanently dropped. I've seen pictures, sure, but nothing prepares you for being there. It was… transformative? Okay, maybe I'm getting carried away, but it was damn impressive. (Rating: 5 out of 5 balconies!)
Accessibility & Getting Around – The Glitches & The Grace
First things first: I’m not disabled, so I can't speak firsthand to all the accessibility features. But from what I saw, Candace Aster had a good go. The elevators were spacious, and the lobby looked wheelchair accessible. I did notice this: the staff were super helpful; I saw a few folks who seemed to need a little extra assistance, and the staff jumped to help. Good on them! There are also a few mentions of wheelchair access in public areas, so that's a major win. (Score: 4 out of 5 - based on observation, not personal experience.)
The Room Itself – My Little Oasis (Mostly)
Okay, the studio itself was… functional. Clean, yes. Modern, mostly. It had everything you'd expect:
- Available in all rooms: Air conditioning, alarm clock, bathrobes (yay!), complimentary tea (double yay!), daily housekeeping (essential!), desk, free bottled water, hair dryer, in-room safe box, Internet access – wireless, ironing facilities, laptop workspace, mini bar (slightly tempting!), non-smoking (thank the heavens!), refrigerator, satellite/cable channels (hello, Netflix!), seating area, shower, slippers, smoke detector, soundproofing, telephone, toiletries (meh), towels, wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], window that opens.
- Internet Access: Seriously, free Wi-Fi in all rooms? Yes, please! And it was actually decent, which is a blessing. I was able to stream my shows, and surf the web, without a meltdown.
- The Bed: The bed was comfy, but I'd probably spring for any "extra long bed" if I stayed again because the extra bit of spaciousness is definitely worth it.
- The Bathroom: The bathroom was nice, I’ll give it that. The shower was decent. The toiletries… well, they were there. Nothing to write home about, but they did the job.
- The Vibes: It had a cool, modern feel, but honestly, I wasn't there to hang out in the room all day. The balcony was the main event.
The Negatives (Because Nobody's Perfect):
- More Space??: I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, the studio was cozy. If you're bringing a LOT of luggage, you might be playing Tetris.
- The "Kitchenette": Okay, it's a kitchenette, and not a kitchen. Fine for making coffee and snacks, but forget about whipping up a Michelin-star meal.
Cleanliness and Safety – Feeling Secure (Mostly)
I’m a bit of a germaphobe, so let me tell you, I spent a lot of time checking things. And honestly, Candace Aster does a good job of this.
- Seeing is believing: It seemed like they prioritized anti-viral cleaning and room sanitization.
- Staffy-stuff: I saw staff trained and I didn't even get the side-eye when I used hand sanitizer like it was water, so that’s a good sign.
- Extra safety - They seem to offer a first aid kit and maybe even a doctor/nurse on call? (Not sure on that last one, but the wording in that section is a bit vague).
I felt pretty safe and secure, especially with the security cameras. (Score: 4.5 out of 5 - because nobody is perfect, right?)
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking – The Foodie Factor (or lack thereof!)
I wasn't exactly expecting a culinary revolution, I’m not gonna lie. Here's the thing:
- The "Buffet": I skipped the buffet breakfast, because frankly, I wanted to be on my balcony gazing at the view, not at a buffet.
- Asian Breakfast: I did take a peek at what the hotel offered (Asian cuisine is available), but I have to say I wasn’t tempted!
- The Coffee Shop: There was a coffee shop (and the coffee was good).
- Snack Bar: There's also a snack bar, a poolside bar… honestly I wasn't there for the food. Dubai has too many other places to eat!
I would rate this as a 3 out of 5 just because the bar situation seemed pretty decent.
Services and Conveniences – The Little Things that Make a Difference
Okay, this is where Candace Aster shines. The little things matter, and they've got those covered.
- Concierge: Super helpful!
- Doorman: Always greeted me with a smile (and I’m sure they did the same for others.)
- Shops: There’s a convenience store!
- Laundry: Laundry and Dry Cleaning.
- Luggage Storage: Always a bonus!
- Daily Housekeeping: Essential.
- Currency Exchange: Helpful!
Overall, solid. (Rating: 4 out of 5.)
For the Kids – Are They Welcome?
My trip wasn't child-centric, so I can't vouch for this. But the answer, in the listing, is "family/child friendly.” They offer a babysitting option, so I'd say yes.
Things to Do, Ways to Relax – Pool with a View? Yes Please!
- Pool with a View: Yes! The pool was gorgeous, and the views – you guessed it – were amazing.
- Gym/Fitness: There's a gym. I didn't go, but it was there, in case you care about such things.
- No Spa: They didn't have a spa, which was a bummer for me.
Getting Around – Location, Location, Location!
- Taxis and Public transport: Easy access to taxis. You can always get a taxi.
- Car park: There's free parking.
- Airport Transfer: Nice to have, saves the hassle.
My Overall Verdict & A Compelling Offer (Get Ready!)
Look, Candace Aster Tower 105 Studio isn't perfect. It's a little cozy, the toiletries aren't mind-blowing. BUT. That balcony? The view? It's worth its weight in gold, diamonds, and whatever else is trending. You're paying for an experience, and the star of the show is the Burj Khalifa, shimmering right outside your window.
Here's the deal:
OFFER: Book your stay at Candace Aster Tower 105 Studio for a minimum of 3 nights and receive a complimentary bottle of bubbly, and a late check-out (2 PM) so you can soak up that view for just a little bit longer!
Why You Should Book NOW:
- Unforgettable Views: Wake up to the most iconic skyline view Dubai has to offer. Seriously, your Instagram will thank you.
- Prime Location: Close to everything you want to see and do. Easy access to taxis, and walkable to some great dining.
- Safe and Clean: Relax and enjoy your stay knowing that safety and hygiene are a priority.
- Relaxing amenities: Outdoor pool. Cool coffee shop. Convenient services.
Don't miss out! This is your chance to experience Dubai in style. Book your stay at Candace Aster Tower 105 Studio today and prepare to have your breath taken away. (Final Verdict: 4.5 out of 5 stars – that balcony is worth half a star all on its own!)
🔥Depok's HOTTEST New Apartments: Margonda Residence 5 Awaits!🔥
Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because you're about to get a peek into the glorious, chaotic, and probably slightly sunburned reality of my Dubai trip. Basecamp? Bright studio with balcony in Candace Aster Tower 105. Sounds fancy, right? We'll see how well that holds up after four days of me.
Day 1: Arrival and the Great Sunstroke Scare (aka, Dubai, You're HOT!)
- 10:00 AM: Landed, baby! Dubai International Airport – which honestly, is a marvel. So sleek! So many perfume samples! I grabbed a handful, just in case the rest of my trip was a complete disaster and I needed to mask the tears.
- 11:00 AM: Taxi to Candace Aster Tower. Okay, first impressions: the lobby is as glamorous as the pictures! Marble floors, impossibly tall people in perfectly tailored suits, and a scent that could probably cure world hunger (or at least temporarily distract from the jet lag).
- 12:00 PM: Unit inspection. The studio? Pretty darn good. Balcony? Chef's kiss. View of the city? Definitely impressive, although I immediately regretted not getting blackout curtains. Sun. Is. Brutal.
- 1:00 PM: First mistake. Decided to be a "cultured individual" and walk to the nearest cafe for a coffee. Without sunscreen. Dear God, the heat. It hit me like a brick wall. I'm pretty sure I saw my soul leave my body for a brief moment. I stumbled back, feeling like a melted ice cream cone, and spent an hour under the air conditioning, chugging water. My brain was basically a scrambled egg.
- 3:00 PM: Recovered (sort of) and actually managed to make it to the Dubai Mall. Oh. My. God. It's bigger than my hometown. I got completely lost within five minutes and ended up in a shoe store trying on ridiculously sparkly heels (which I, of course, didn't need).
- 6:00 PM: Dinner at a Lebanese restaurant near the Burj Khalifa. The food was amazing! The Burj Khalifa was, well, you know, the Burj Khalifa. Tall. Really, really tall. I spent most of the time with my chin tilted back, trying to take it all in.
- 8:00 PM: Tried to watch the Dubai Fountain show. Epic fail. The crowds were insane! I only caught glimpses of the dancing water, and I swear I saw a toddler pee on someone's shoes. (Don't judge me, that's the kind of observation you make when you're exhausted.) Gave up and went back to the apartment.
- 9:00 PM: Collapsed into bed. Exhausted, slightly sunburned, and completely overwhelmed. This trip is going to be a wild ride, I can feel it.
Day 2: Desert Dreams and Shopping Sprees (and a Potential Camel-Crying Episode)
- 9:00 AM: Breakfast on the balcony. Made myself eggs and coffee and tried to appreciate my surroundings. Managed to ignore the faint smell of construction.
- 10:00 AM: Prepped for the desert safari. Packed sunscreen (duh!), hat, water bottle. Seriously, I'm learning from my mistakes - in a way!
- 3:00 PM: Desert Safari! Okay, this. This was the highlight. The dune bashing in the 4x4? Terrifying and exhilarating! The sunset over the dunes? Breathtaking! I was legitimately awestruck.
- 4:00 PM: Camel ride. I'm not going to lie, my initial reaction was, "I feel sorry for the camel. This is how it feels to go to the dentist and be forced to face the world." But riding a camel across the desert was ridiculously cool, I did, however, start getting emotional thinking about the camel's daily life. I'm pretty sure I almost cried.
- 6:00 PM: Dinner and traditional performances at the camp. Belly dancing! Fire breathing! The food was delicious, and I was so completely relaxed from that camel ride.
- 9:00 PM: Back in town, and back to shopping! I hit up the souks. The gold souk was blinding! The spice souk smelled incredible, but I ended up sneezing so much that I had to leave. I bought some pashminas, because apparently I'm a cliche now.
Day 3: Culture Shock and Water Adventures (with a side of existential dread)
- 10:00 AM: Visited the Dubai Museum. Interesting! But I mostly just marveled at how incredibly well-preserved everything was. They have some serious museum-keeping skills here.
- 12:00 PM: Explored the Al Fahidi Historic Neighbourhood. The wind towers are fascinating! I wandered around getting lost, popping in and out of art galleries, and drinking way too much Arabic coffee (which, by the way, is strong!).
- 2:00 PM: Tried to handle the heat - I feel like a constant hot-air balloon. Spent an hour in a water park, which was pure, unadulterated joy, and let me tell you, those water slides are no joke. My internal organs are rearranged, but my soul is happy.
- 5:00 PM: Went to the Kite Beach. Amazing view of the Burj Al Arab! The light on the sea was beautiful. Just the kind of place I like because it is a good place for getting away from the city. Stared for a bit, contemplating the meaning of life and the sheer absurdity of existence.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner somewhere fancy, I thought I deserved it. Sat there thinking how much all the extravagance was costing. Suddenly overwhelmed with sadness by the thought of how much this trip was costing and the realization that I'm basically living a movie fantasy.
- 9:00 PM: Back to the apartment. Balcony time, staring at the city lights and questioning all my life choices.
Day 4: Souvenir Search and Farewell (and a sudden, desperate desire to stay!)
- 9:00 AM: Last breakfast on the balcony. The view, it never got old.
- 10:00 AM: Souvenir shopping. Because, duh. Bought some dates (delicious!), some more pashminas (apparently I'm building a collection), and a sparkly snow globe that I'll probably break before I even get home.
- 12:00 PM: Checked out of the apartment. Bittersweet. I'm ready to go home, but part of me wants to stay here forever. That feeling is so weird.
- 1:00 PM: Lunch near the airport. One last shawarma. One last taste of Dubai.
- 4:00 PM: Dubai International Airport again. Security lines, duty-free shopping (more perfume samples!). The usual airport craziness.
- 7:00 PM: Plane takes off. Looking out a window into the sunset over the city. Thinking I might actually come back.
Final Thoughts:
Dubai. It's overwhelming. It's beautiful. It's exhausting. It's a little bit crazy. But it's also incredible. I loved it. I hated it. I loved hating it. And I definitely need a vacation from my vacation. But, you know what? I would do it all again in a heartbeat. And I'll be sure to bring more sunscreen next time. And maybe some better walking shoes. And definitely a bigger suitcase for all those souvenirs. Dubai, you're something else. Until next time!
Siem Reap Family Fun: HUGE 5-Pax Suite Awaits!
Candace Aster Tower 105 Studio: The Balcony View FAQ (Because, Seriously, Wow)
Okay, Okay, I'm Intrigued. What Makes This Balcony View So Freaking Special?
Is it *really* as good as the pictures? Because let's be honest, those Instagrammers are masters of illusion...
What's the best time to be on that balcony? Morning, Noon, or Sunset? (Please, please say Sunset!)
Is the studio itself any good, or is it all just about the view? Asking for a friend... (It's me; I'm asking for me!)
Are there any downsides? Be honest!
Any Tips for Maximizing the Balcony Bliss?
Okay, you've sold me (or nearly). Where do I book? And is there anything *nearby*?
What should I pack? (Aside from the obvious swimsuit and sunscreen)

