Marina Pinnacle 17 Balcony Sea View: Dubai's Most Stunning Ocean Escape!

balcony sea view in Marina Pinnacle 17 Dubai United Arab Emirates

balcony sea view in Marina Pinnacle 17 Dubai United Arab Emirates

Marina Pinnacle 17 Balcony Sea View: Dubai's Most Stunning Ocean Escape!

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the shimmering, sometimes-dodgy waters of Marina Pinnacle 17 Balcony Sea View: Dubai's Most Stunning Ocean Escape! (that's their tagline, not mine…yet). This isn't your sterile TripAdvisor review; this is experience, baby. And trust me, it's got layers.

First Impressions (and an Admission of My Own Forgetfulness)

So, the name. "Marina Pinnacle 17 Balcony Sea View" sounds… well, a bit like a spreadsheet entry. But hey, you're in Dubai, where even the mundane gets a gold-plated veneer. Getting there? Airport transfer: check. Smooth as silk, which I needed, because I, in a moment of sheer genius, left my passport in the cab… Luckily, the concierge was on it (more on their awesomeness later). So, Accessibility… mostly check. Elevators are plentiful, which, given the height of the building, you'll be needing! I saw zero issues wheel-chair accessibility, which is a major plus.

Rooms: From "Wow" to "Wait, Where's the Remote?"

The Balcony Sea View? Oh. My. God. Seriously, the view is stunning. You're talking postcard perfect. The yachts are glistening, the Ferris wheel is twinkling, and the whole scene screams "I'm rich and I've probably got a private jet." This is the selling point, people. Soak it in.

  • Available in all rooms: Air conditioning (thank the heavens for that!), Alarm clock, Bathrobes (yes!), Bathroom phone (fancy!), Bathtub, Blackout curtains (essential for the Dubai sun), Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker (vital for my survival!), Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping (bless 'em!), Desk, Extra long bed (appreciated by this lanky individual), Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor (duh!), In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN & wireless (thank you!), Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar (tempting, but pricey!), Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies (classic), Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale (gulp), Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa (comfy!), Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.

Okay, that's a lot. Now, for the down-and-dirty. First, the Remote Control. I spent a good ten minutes on a scavenger hunt for it, a testament to my impressive skills. Small quibble. The non-ideal light switches also add a sense of confusion for a westerner. Minor, I know. The Wi-Fi [free] is a lifesaver, but sometimes the connection can be a bit… shall we say… Dubai-delayed. Be patient. Also, remember that mini-bar I mentioned? Expensive. Best go for the water and leave the rest, or else you'll spend a fortune.

Food, Glorious Food (and the Occasional Stomach Ache)

  • Dining, drinking, and snacking: A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant,

Let's be honest, Dubai lives to eat. Breakfast [buffet]? Massive. Everything you could possibly dream of, from the Asian breakfast to the Western breakfast, the coffee in the restaurant is good. The restaurants are plentiful, the service is excellent, and the happy hour is a must-do. But… and there's always a "but," isn't there? One salad gave me a dodgy tummy (not the sort of drama I was looking for). Be careful, and maybe stick to the cooked stuff, at least at first. The room service, by the way, Room service [24-hour], is a godsend, especially after a long day of… well, doing Dubai things.

Relaxation Station: Spa, Sauna, and the Pursuit of Zen (with a side of sweat)

  • Things to do, ways to relax: Body scrub, Body wrap, Fitness center, Foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor],

Now, this is where Marina Pinnacle really shines. The Pool with view? Spectacular. You can almost feel your stress melting away whilst looking over the skyline. The Spa/sauna is… well, a spa. Massage? Mandatory. And yes, they have a gym/fitness if you are that way inclined. Be warned: the sauna is HOT. Like, really hot. But in a good, purifying way. The body scrub and wrap are also worth exploring if you're into that sort of thing, I would suggest.

**Cleanliness, Safety and COVID-19 Measures: *Because, you know, the world*

  • Cleanliness and safety: Anti-viral cleaning products, Breakfast in room, Breakfast takeaway service, Cashless payment service, Daily disinfection in common areas, Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit, Hand sanitizer, Hot water linen and laundry washing, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Shared stationery removed, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment,

Okay, let's talk about The Big C (not the Coca-Cola kind). They've taken things very seriously. Loads of hand sanitizer, daily disinfection in common areas, the works. Physical distancing of at least 1 meter is mostly adhered to. Staff trained in safety protocol, individually-wrapped food options… you get the idea. I never felt unsafe.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Extras That Make a Difference

  • Services and conveniences: Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center,

The Concierge is a lifesaver. They sorted out my passport fiasco, booked tours, and even gave me local tips that saved me a fortune. Dry cleaning and laundry service are perfect for those of us who travel light (cough, cough, not me). Food delivery is readily available, because… Dubai. Then there’s the elevator! The facilities for disabled guests are apparent. You won’t be short of an assortment of helpful features.

For the Kids (and the Big Kids Too)

  • For the kids: Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal,

I didn't see any kids (I was probably there at the quietest time). But there are babysitting services, kids meals and family/child friendly written all over the place.

Getting Around and the Fine Print

  • Getting around: Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking,

Getting around is easy peasy. Taxi service, Valet parking (because you're in Dubai!), and airport transfer… all top-notch.

My Honest Take: The Good, The Bad, and the Absolutely Gorgeous

Look, Marina Pinnacle 17 isn't perfect. The remote control situation was mildly traumatic, the salad incident was… regrettable. But the view? The spa? The location? The fact that the staff genuinely seemed to care? That makes it worth it.

Here's the deal, folks: If you want a taste of Dubai's luxury, a view that'll knock your socks off, and a place that's generally well-run (and safe!), Marina Pinnacle 17 is a winner. It's not cheap, mind you, but you’re paying for the experience.

The "Book Now!" Bit (And the Persuasive Offer)

Are you dreaming of waking up to that unparalleled view? Yearning for a massage that will melt away your stress? Do you want to feel

Bali Bliss: Your Private Pool Villa Awaits (Ubud Center)

Book Now

balcony sea view in Marina Pinnacle 17 Dubai United Arab Emirates

balcony sea view in Marina Pinnacle 17 Dubai United Arab Emirates

Okay, buckle up buttercups, 'cause we're about to dive headfirst into the glorious, chaotic mess that is my Dubai adventure. And yes, it all starts from… a balcony sea view in Marina Pinnacle 17. Fancy, right? Don't let it fool you, though. My life's a symphony of happy accidents, lukewarm coffee, and questionable decisions. So here we go…

DUBAI: A Hot Mess of Sunshine and Sand (and Possibly Regret)

Day 1: Arrival & Initial Panic. (God, I hope I packed sunscreen.)

  • 14:00: Touchdown! Dubai International Airport. (DXB) - The airport. Honestly, this place is a city in itself. Shiny, overwhelming, and I'm already sweating, despite the air conditioning. First impression? Luxury overload. I feel like a slightly bewildered peasant in a gold-plated palace. Finding the taxi was a battle. The endless sea of humanity and luggage… I almost ran for the hills.
  • 15:00: Taxi to Marina Pinnacle 17. The driver, bless his cotton socks, seemed to enjoy my flailing attempts at Arabic greetings. He also, very kindly, pointed out the world’s tallest building. (Burj Khalifa) Amazing. I’m just a little bit intimidated, and I’m afraid I’ll catch vertigo from looking up too long.
  • 16:00: Check-in & Balcony Reveal. Okay, this is what I came for. Balcony. Sea view. The brochures didn’t lie. It’s stunning. The water shimmers. The yachts… oh my god, the yachts! It’s like a James Bond convention down there. Sigh. This is going to be a good trip. I can already feel the stress melting away. I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to get away with not doing anything, but I’ll see how long it takes me.
  • 17:00: Unpack (sort of). Realized I packed way too many shoes. And not enough… well, everything else. Where’s the sunscreen? Okay, major crisis averted. Sunscreen located! Phew.
  • 18:00: First Aperol Spritz on the balcony. (Because, priorities.) Sun setting. Absolutely breathtaking. I might, might be starting to fall in love with this city. (Don't tell anyone.)
  • 19:30: Dinner at a random restaurant I picked because it sounded exotic (and had AC). Food was… okay. The shish tawook was a bit dry. The staff were incredibly polite. Cultural differences are just… so fascinating. I am definitely going to screw this up at some point, probably in a spectacularly embarrassing way.
  • 21:00: Back to the balcony. More Spritz. The city lights sparkled like diamonds. I feel like I'm in a movie. This is when things get real, isn't it?

Day 2: Desert Delight and the Art of Bargaining (and Possibly Being Conned).

  • 09:00: Wake up feeling surprisingly chipper. (Thanks, Spritz!) Coffee on the balcony. The yachts look slightly less intimidating in the morning light.
  • 10:00: Found a "deal," of sorts, for a desert safari. Now, I am mildly terrified of camels, and sand gets everywhere. But, when in Rome, right? Or… when in Dubai.
  • 14:00: Pick up for the Desert Safari. Cue the drama. The Land Cruiser. The other tourists. The driver, who introduces himself as “Ali - King of the Dunes”. I'm suddenly second-guessing my life choices.
  • 15:00: Dune bashing! I screamed and laughed and nearly soiled myself all at the same time. The driver was amazing. Pure skill! Sand everywhere, as predicted. My hair now resembles a particularly unfortunate bird's nest.
  • 16:00: Camel Ride. Oh, the camel ride. I'd seen videos. I thought I was prepared. I wasn’t. That swaying motion! Those bumps! I clung on for dear life and looked ridiculous doing it. And the way they snort!
  • 17:00: Desert Camp. A cheesy, but fun, cultural immersion. They're pouring tea and doing belly dancing. Food was… surprisingly good. (Especially after the camel ride, which I was told to expect to feel for the next few days). The sunset over the dunes was spectacular. I actually teared up a little bit. Wow.
  • 21:00: Back to the hotel. Exhausted, sandy, and surprisingly happy. (And smelling faintly of camel.)

Day 3: The Souk Scene - Shopping, Sass, and a Serious Dose of Overwhelm.

  • 09:00: I am determined to eat something other than toast for breakfast. So I eat something other than toast.
  • 10:00: Gold Souk & Spice Souk. Good lord. Glittering gold everywhere! I swear my eyeballs are reflecting the light. The bartering, the vendors, the… smells! Cinnamon, cardamom, cloves… My nose is having a party. I may be considering buying a rug. This is a very quick and fast decision, which I will 100% regret later.
  • 12:00: Lost in the Souks. I got separated from the group. I can neither read Arabic nor speak Arabic. I’m starting to feel like I’m in a movie. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I finally found my way back, only to realize I have spent all my money (and not even on a rug.)
  • 13:00: Lunch at a small, local restaurant. The food was outstanding. Hummus, falafel, and some kind of delicious, mysterious meat that I will probably never know the name of.
  • 15:00: Retail therapy in the massive malls. Ah, malls. I'm a sucker for window shopping. I end up buying something completely random (a sequined scarf, naturally).
  • 17:00: Back to the balcony. More Spritz. Starting to develop a taste for this decadent lifestyle.
  • 19:00: Thinking about dinner.
  • 20:00: Dinner. I ate pizza. Sometimes you just want pizza. Also, the restaurant looked cooler than the one I wanted to go to in the first place.
  • 21:00: Thinking about going back to the balcony.

Day 4: Burj Khalifa – A Head-Spinning View and an Epic Fail.

  • 10:00: Booking tickets for the Burj Khalifa.
  • 12:00: Going to the Burj Khalifa!
  • 13:00: Waiting to go up to the Burj Khalifa. The entrance is crowded, glamorous, and so modern it almost hurts.
  • 14:00: The elevator ride! This is intense. The speed! The sudden stop! My ears popped. Then, the doors opened.
  • 14:30: The view. Words… fail me. It's incredible. The city stretches out below, a shimmering, perfect grid. The fountains dancing below look so small, and so perfect, from up here. I felt a surge of pure joy. I felt a little bit like I could see the whole world.
  • 15:00: I attempted to get a selfie. Spectacular fail. I dropped my phone. Miraculously, it survived. I may have let out a small, high-pitched scream of terror.
  • 15:30: Trying to buy something in the gift shop. Everything is so, so expensive. Decided to buy a keychain.
  • 16:00: The journey down was a blur. I needed a drink.
  • 17:00: Back at the hotel. The sea looks so pretty. I am going to spend the rest of the day on the balcony.

Day 5: The Last Day – Reflections, Regrets (maybe), and Another Spritz.

  • 09:00: Trying to decide what to do to fit everything in.
  • 10:00: The last breakfast in Dubai.
  • 11:00: Thinking of going to the mall.
  • 12:00: Packed. A whole lot of regret about the stuff I didn't do, and the things I did. Decided to not buy that carpet.
  • 14:00: One last drink on the balcony. The sea is still pretty. Dubai, you crazy place. I'll be back. Maybe.
  • 16:00: To the airport, once again.
  • 18:00: Dubai International Airport. Time to go!

So, there you have it. My Dubai adventure, narrated in all its messy, glorious glory. Will I remember everything I did? Probably not. Will I forget the feeling of the sun on my face, the taste of the food, the sheer *

Luxury 2-Room Krasnodar Apartment: Rossiyskaya's Hidden Gem!

Book Now

balcony sea view in Marina Pinnacle 17 Dubai United Arab Emirates

balcony sea view in Marina Pinnacle 17 Dubai United Arab Emirates

Marina Pinnacle 17 - The Balcony Sea View: FAQs (Because Let's Be Real, You Have Questions!)

So, *is* the view actually as good as the pictures? (Because, Dubai...)

Alright, let's be honest. Dubai photos are basically an art form. Photoshop, angles... the whole shebang. And yes, I went in with that level of skepticism. But… *breathes deeply* … The view from Marina Pinnacle 17? It's genuinely breathtaking. Seriously. I spent the better part of my first morning just… staring. The turquoise water sparkling, the yachts bobbing like expensive toys, the skyline rising like something out of Ridley Scott's wildest dreams. My first reaction? "Oh. My. God. This is real life. I'm not dreaming." Okay, maybe I was a little jet-lagged, but still, the view? A solid 10/10. Would definitely Instagram it again.

Now, the *pictures*, the ones online? They're good. They're *almost* as good. But they don't capture the *feeling*. You have to *be* there to feel the sun on your face, the gentle breeze, the faint smell of salt and… well, expensive perfume. It's an experience, not just an image.

Balcony? How's the balcony *really*? Size matters, people.

Okay, the balcony. Listen, I've stayed in places where the "balcony" was basically a glorified window ledge. This is NOT one of those places. It's actually a *usable* balcony. I’d describe it as a “good-sized” balcony. Plenty of room for the two chairs provided, a small table (for your morning coffee, obviously), and still enough space to, you know, *walk around* without feeling like you're in a sardine can. I even did a tiny little yoga session out there one morning (don't judge me, Dubai is inspiring!). Granted, it wasn’t a full-blown, advanced pose situation, but I didn’t fall off, so… win!

My only minor gripe? The wind. Strong winds can whip up at times, which is actually pretty nice but can also means clothes on the drying rack can go for a flight. If you're planning to have dinner on the balcony (which you absolutely should!), make sure to secure your napkins. Ask me how I know. (It involved chasing a runaway napkin across the balcony whilst trying to eat a gourmet meal.)

Is the apartment itself actually... livable? Or is it all about aesthetics?

Whew, a valid question! I’ve stayed at those places that are all sleek and modern but utterly devoid of soul. Marina Pinnacle 17? It's surprisingly… *comfortable*. The amenities are decent - good air con (essential in Dubai!), a well-equipped kitchen (didn’t cook much, but nice to have!), and a comfy bed. I'm a sucker for a good bed and this one didn’t disappoint. The furniture is stylish but not overly precious. I mean, you’re not afraid to sit down and relax without feeling like you’re going to break something.

It’s not perfect, mind you. The Wi-Fi was a little… patchy at times. And the shower pressure could have been a bit stronger. But honestly? Small potatoes. I’d take a slightly weak shower over a soul-crushing apartment any day of the week. It felt like a place you could actually *live* in, not just a fancy hotel room.

Location, location, location! Tell me about the neighborhood.

Okay, the Marina is fantastic. It's buzzing! You're surrounded by restaurants, shops, and – most importantly – easy access to taxis and the metro. Walking distance to the beach? Yep! Literally, a short stroll. I swear I could smell the sea air from my balcony. That's a huge win.

Be prepared for a bit of noise, especially at night. It's a vibrant area! Part of the charm, honestly. If you're super sensitive to noise, perhaps pack some earplugs. But honestly, the sounds of the city are kind of… comforting. I could listen to the distant music and conversations all day.

One thing I recommend is taking a stroll along the Marina Walk. Gorgeous views and people-watching paradise. If you see someone looking like they're utterly lost, maybe it's me. I lost my way a few times. Dubai is big!

Okay, spill the tea: Any downsides? Because nothing is perfect, right?

Alright, here's where I get real. Yes, there are a few "buts." As mentioned, the Wi-Fi wasn’t always stellar. And the building’s elevators, whilst not terrible, sometimes felt a bit slow, especially during peak hours. I spent a good five minutes wondering if I'd chosen the wrong apartment for a while.

Also, be prepared for the Dubai prices. Everything is a little more expensive than you might expect. Food, drinks, taxis... it all adds up. But hey, you’re paying for an experience, and for me, the view alone was worth the cost. And let's be honest, going to Dubai is a treat, so best not to let the prices bring you down. It’s all worth it.

And one other small thing? Check-in… It was a little confusing. Make sure you have all your ducks in a row on that front. But even with those little hiccups, I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Would you go back? The ultimate question!

Absolutely. Without a doubt. I've already been looking at dates to book again. The view alone is enough to make me want to return. I’m already daydreaming about sitting on that balcony, sipping my morning coffee (and maybe this time, keeping my napkin under control!). It was a truly special experience. Yeah, the Wi-Fi wasn't great, and the lifts are a little slow, but those are tiny blips compared to that view. I'm already recommending it to everyone I know. Go. Seriously. Go. And tell them I sent you. Maybe the owner will give us a discount... just kidding! (But seriously…)

Findelicious Hotels

balcony sea view in Marina Pinnacle 17 Dubai United Arab Emirates

balcony sea view in Marina Pinnacle 17 Dubai United Arab Emirates

balcony sea view in Marina Pinnacle 17 Dubai United Arab Emirates

balcony sea view in Marina Pinnacle 17 Dubai United Arab Emirates