Unbelievable Baan Sang Chan 3: Your Phetchaburi Paradise Awaits!

Baan Sang chan 3 Phetchaburi Thailand

Baan Sang chan 3 Phetchaburi Thailand

Unbelievable Baan Sang Chan 3: Your Phetchaburi Paradise Awaits!

Okay, buckle up, buttercup. We're diving headfirst into Unbelievable Baan Sang Chan 3: Your Phetchaburi Paradise Awaits!… and honestly? My expectations were sky-high. "Unbelievable" is a bold claim, you know? Let's see if they can back it up.

Okay, First Impressions – The Good (and the Slightly… Less Good):

Right off the bat, the "Your Phetchaburi Paradise Awaits!" thing is kinda… cheesy. But hey, I'm a sucker for a good tagline. And the pictures online? Gorgeous. Lots of pools. Greenery. Promises of serenity. Crucially, I'm checking for the stuff that REALLY matters: accessibility. I'm not in a wheelchair myself, but I'm always looking out for friends and family. Finding a truly accessible place in Thailand can be a real adventure, and this place… well, let's dig in.

Access, Accessibility, and the Crucial Stuff (Because It Matters!)

  • Accessibility: The website claims facilities for disabled guests. Okay, that's a start. But "facilities" could mean anything. I'm crossing my fingers for ramps, elevators, and accessible rooms. I need to see real-world reviews on this. (And honestly, the need to dig for that is a downer. Transparency is key! Come on, Baan Sang Chan! Shout it from the rooftops!)
  • Elevator: Thank goodness! The website mentions an elevator. That's a huge win, especially if you're on a higher floor and don't fancy a staircase workout.
  • Car Park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Valet parking : Great for those who drove here.
  • CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Fire extinguisher, Front desk [24-hour], Non-smoking rooms, Safety/security feature, Security [24-hour], Smoke alarms, Soundproof rooms, Safe dining setup: Good to know that they are keeping my safety in top priority, I feel really safe inside.
  • Wi-Fi & Internet (Because We All Need It!)

Okay, here's where things get interesting. The website screams connectivity:

  • Free Wi-Fi in All Rooms! YES! Score one for the digital nomads (like me!).
  • Internet Access [LAN] (If you are the old school)
  • Wi-Fi in public areas: And in common areas, too!
  • Internet Services: Hopefully, this means they're not only providing the Wi-Fi but ensuring good, solid connections.

My Inner Internet Goblin is Happy. (But I'll Still Bring a Backup Hotspot!)

Things to Do, Ways to Relax (Let's Get Pampered!):

This is where Baan Sang Chan could win me over (and where they REALLY need to deliver on that "Unbelievable" promise).

  • Pool with View: Alright, I can get behind this. A pool with a view is a guaranteed mood booster.
  • Swimming Pool [outdoor], Swimming Pool: So are there multiple pools? I hope so because that means less crowding.
  • Body scrub, Body wrap: Ooh, fancy! I am in.
  • Fitness center, Gym/fitness: Good to see a gym. I need to burn off all the delicious food I plan on devouring.
  • Massage, Spa, Spa/sauna, Sauna, Steamroom, Foot bath: Okay, the massage options are plenty. That's what I want after some good sightseeing.

Here is my MUST HAVE experience

Okay, I'm picturing myself in the sauna (dry heat, please!), followed by a plunge in the plunge pool (if they have one), and then a massage. Seriously, I'm practically drooling on my laptop. I'm imagining the steam room, the relaxation, the quiet time with my thoughts. I'M ALREADY SOLD ON THE SPA, BUT I WANT ABSOLUTE PERFECTION. I need a PERFECT spa experience to make me say "Unbelievable!"

Cleanliness and Safety (Essential in 2024!):

Okay, let's get serious. Safety is paramount:

  • Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hygiene certification, Individually wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Shared stationery removed, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment: Sound like they follow protocols. Good, I'm more than glad if all the items are taken care of.
  • Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit : Excellent, especially if traveling with kids or older people. I'm really glad to see this.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (Because, Food!):

  • Restaurants, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant: Good choices.
  • A la carte in restaurant, Breakfast [buffet], Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Room service [24-hour], Snack bar, Soup in restaurant: Everything I could have asked for.
  • Happy hour: YES! Drinks are a must
  • Bottle of water: Nice touch.
  • Breakfast in room, Breakfast takeaway service, Alternative meal arrangement: Very accommodating, they really are great.

Services and Conveniences (The Little Things That Matter):

This is where a hotel can REALLY shine, or spectacularly fall flat.

  • Concierge, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit boxes: All the basics!
  • **Air conditioning in public area, Air conditioning, Complimentary tea, Coffee/tea maker, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Private bathroom, Refrigerator, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens: *The rooms should be quite nice.*
  • Cash withdrawal, Currency exchange, Facilities for disabled guests, Invoice provided, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Xerox/fax in business center: Good to see they can cater to business travelers and events.

Rooms, Rooms, Rooms… (What Do You Get?)

This is where Unbelievable Baan Sang Chan 3 needs to impress.

  • * Available in all rooms, Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.

Okay, my Take on the Rooms

I am hopeful they're comfy. The “extra long bed” sounds promising. The "interconnecting rooms" are a huge plus for families or groups. AND the black-out curtains, that's important for me. Overall, it’s a good list.

For the Kids (If you're traveling with the mini-me)

  • Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal: This is a HUGE win for families. Babysitting? Yes, please! Kids' facilities? Let's hope they have a playground or a dedicated area.
  • Family/child friendly: Good.

Getting Around (Logistics, People!):

  • Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking: Great access. This is good for everyone

The Quirks! (My Random Thoughts!)

  • Couple's room, Proposal spot, Room decorations: The "Proposal Spot" is a bit too much. I'm not opposed (it might be very romantic), but it’s a little… saccharine.
  • Shrine: Always love authentic touches like this.
  • Exterior corridor: This could be noisy. It depends!
  • Hotel chain: I am not sure about this one, but okay.

My Verdict: The Big Question!

Okay, so “Unbel

Escape to Paradise: Stunning 2-Bed Townhouse Near Hua Hin Train Station!

Book Now

Baan Sang chan 3 Phetchaburi Thailand

Baan Sang chan 3 Phetchaburi Thailand

Alright, buckle up buttercups, 'cause we're diving headfirst into Baan Sang Chan 3 in Phetchaburi! Forget those pristine travel brochures, this is gonna be the real deal, the chaotic, lovable, and potentially sunburned version. My trip? Well, it's less "meticulously planned itinerary" and more "winging it with a vaguely ambitious to-do list." Let's see how it goes, shall we?

Day 1: Arrival, Confusion, and a Really Good Mango Sticky Rice

  • Morning (ish) - The Great Bangkok Shuffle & Phetchaburi Pilgrimage: Landed in Bangkok, feeling optimistic (and a little hungover from that pre-trip celebratory beer – don't judge). Chasing a transfer to the southern bus terminal. I swear, navigating Bangkok airport is like trying to herd cats wearing roller skates. Finally, the bus chugs its way toward Phetchaburi. Sun blazes hotter than my desire for a cold drink.

  • Afternoon: Arrival & A Monumental Mistake: Arrive at the bus station… which is a bustling hive of activity. Now, the real fun begins. Trying to get a lift to Baan Sang Chan 3. Getting lost is a skill, yes. We will see, there are temples everywhere here. Apparently, finding a tuk-tuk with an actual working air conditioning (a necessity, in this heat) is near impossible.

  • Evening - Mango Sticky Rice Redemption and Temple Vibes: Found some street food. This is where the magic happens. My god, the mango sticky rice. Creamy coconut milk, perfectly ripe mangoes, and that sticky rice that just… melts in your mouth. This alone is worth the trip. Afterward, walk through the temples in the dark. The flickering candlelight, the chanting, the serene atmosphere… it's like the world just slows down. The only thing missing: a map.

Day 2: A Mountain, a Fortress, and a Sudden Appreciation for Mosquito Repellant

  • Morning: Khao Wang (Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park) - The "Oh My God, It's Hot!" Edition: Okay, picture this: me, hauling myself up a seriously steep hill (more like a mountain, really) to reach the Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park. And the heat? Savage. Like, I'm pretty sure I saw my sweat evaporating before it even hit the ground. Stunning views, though. Truly. But I’m also pretty sure I burned off at least a year’s worth of calories just breathing. The temples up there are beautiful, but honestly, I'm distracted by the fear of heatstroke. Bring. Water. And a hat. Seriously.

  • Afternoon: The Fortress of No Aircon (and a Lot of History): Next stop, the Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park. This place is incredible. I had to walk for what seemed like miles to get to the top of the hill. The views are breathtaking, though. It's so hot, and I don't have enough water. It's worth it, though, history dripping off every stone.

  • Evening: Mosquito Attack & Sleepy Town: Found a local market for dinner. Cheap, delicious, and surprisingly spicy. The mosquitoes here, though. They could carry me away. Literally. I'm talking strategic swatting, preemptive scratching, and a deep, abiding love for mosquito repellent. After dinner, I crashed at the hotel. Like a log. The city turns calm when the night arrives.

Day 3: Salt Fields, Beach Day, and a Questionable Pad Thai Adventure

  • Morning: Salty Adventures & Sunrise: I'm talking a little too salty for my liking. The salt. These fields are a sight. The sunrise hits the white fields and it's a sight to behold.

  • Afternoon: Beach Bliss (and the Pursuit of a Decent Tan): Beach day! The sand is so soft under my feet, the water is warm, and I'm finally starting to relax. Well, mostly. The sun is relentless, so I'm slathering on sunscreen like it's my job.

  • Evening: Pad Thai Paradox and Regret: Found a place. Cheap, busy, and smelling of deliciousness. Ordered Pad Thai, it looked good, but tasted weird. Maybe my taste buds were fried from the sun. Sometimes, you eat food and think: “Why did I order this?"

Day 4: The Baan Sang Chan 3 Experience (Doubling Down Edition) - Seriously Though, This Stuff is Gold

  • Morning - Immersing myself: I'm back! I'm getting up early to learn the local rhythms - trying to capture the light and the sounds. Watching how the locals prepare the boats is a sight to behold.

  • Afternoon - Exploring the Local Flavours: Taking a ride on a small boat to observe more of the local lifestyle. The fishing lifestyle is incredible. I've been sampling more of the local food. The street food stalls are amazing!

  • Evening - Local Lifestyle: Dinner in some authentic local food. It's so easy to get away from tourist menus.

Day 5: Slow Departure, Souvenirs (and the Deep, Unshakeable Memory of Mango Sticky Rice)

  • Morning: Souvenir Hunt and Final Glimpses: Last chance for souvenir shopping! Found a cute little craft market… and maybe spent a bit too much on some handmade trinkets. Hey, it's all about supporting local businesses, right? Walked around the town one last time, savouring the atmosphere.

  • Afternoon: Goodbye, Phetchaburi (and Hello, Bangkok Again): Back to the bus station, the familiar chaos, and the long ride back to Bangkok. Bittersweet, actually. Sad to leave, but also looking forward to a cold shower.

  • **Evening: The Mango Sticky Rice Dream: **One last, wistful reflection on the king of all desserts: mango sticky rice. Gonna dream about it tonight. And plan my return trip, of course. Because Baan Sang Chan 3? You've stolen a piece of my heart (and probably my sense of direction).

Fehmarn Paradise Found: Wulfenerhals Holiday Park Awaits!

Book Now

Baan Sang chan 3 Phetchaburi Thailand

Baan Sang chan 3 Phetchaburi Thailand

Unbelievable Baan Sang Chan 3: Your Phetchaburi Paradise Awaits! – (Maybe...Let's Be Real)

So, what *is* Baan Sang Chan 3, anyway? Sounds fancy.

Alright, picture this: Phetchaburi province in Thailand. Think beaches, temples, and... rice fields, right? Baan Sang Chan 3 (which, by the way, sounds like a name my Auntie Somsri made up) is supposed to be a super chill resort or getaway. I'm talking villas, maybe a pool, definitely Instagram-worthy breakfast spreads. That's the glossy brochure version, anyway. My experience? Well... let's just say it involved more mosquito bites than I'd anticipated. But the sunset WAS pretty spectacular. More on that later.

Is it actually *unbelievable*, like the name suggests?

"Unbelievable?" That's a bold claim, innit? Look, it's… good. It's... decent. It's definitely not the Four Seasons. Okay? I wouldn't exactly call it "unbelievable" in a good way. But there were moments! Remember that sunset I mentioned? Truly bonkers. The colors! I felt like I was in some kind of postcard. Okay, maybe *that* was unbelievable. Getting the mosquito netting to actually *close* over the bed, on the other hand? Believable failure. I swear, I fought with that thing for a solid fifteen minutes every night.

Okay, break it down. What's the accommodation like?

The villas, supposedly, are the main draw. I'd seen glossy photos of private plunge pools and breezy balconies. The reality? Well, my villa was… rustic. Let's go with rustic. The air conditioning? Played hide-and-seek. The bathroom? Had a drain that *loved* to clog. But – and this is important! – the bed was comfy. Seriously. Best nap I've had in ages. Still, there were moments where I felt like I was roughing it... stylishly, kinda. Maybe.

Food, glorious food! Tell me about the eats.

The food was... varied. Breakfast? A solid 6/10. They had the usual suspects: eggs, toast, some questionable fruit. They also offered a *very* adventurous Thai breakfast. One morning, it involved something that looked suspiciously like tripe. I bravely, and cautiously, took a bite. Texture was... unique. I politely declined seconds. Lunch was by the pool, which was good, especially because the shade was the only escape from the sun, so the ice-cold Chang beer was a lifesaver. Dinner was a bit hit and miss. One night, the grilled seafood was divine, the next, well... let's just say I'm fluent in *'mai phed'* now (that's "not spicy" in Thai). The poolside bar had great cocktails, which made up for a lot. Especially after the tripe incident.

What's there to *do* at Baan Sang Chan 3? Besides battling mosquito nets...

Well, obviously, you can swim in the pool. It's… a pool. Perfectly fine. There's a spa, supposedly. I didn't go. I was too busy trying to master the art of mosquito net closure. You can also borrow bikes and explore the area. Which, let's be honest, is the best part. Cycling through the rice fields, feeling the wind in your hair, (and the sun on your face, make sure to wear sunscreen!) was genuinely awesome. Definitely recommend that. There are some temples nearby, too, if you're into that sort of thing. I am! Just, you know, after a nap and a cocktail. And some more mosquito net wrangling. Also, I did a cooking class. Best pad thai ever. Even better than the sunset.

The location... Is it easy to get around?

It’s a bit remote, which is part of its charm, I guess. But "remote" also means you're a bit reliant on taxis or rental scooters. The resort will help you organize transport, but be prepared for a bit of a journey to get anywhere interesting. If you're looking for a bustling city vibe, this ain't it. If you want peace and quiet, well, you might find it, eventually. The nearest town is actually pretty charming -- Phetchaburi itself. You might need to rent a car though. Also, I lost my phone in a taxi once and didn't realize it until later. It was an ordeal.

Let's talk about those sunsets. What makes them so special? You mentioned this thing...

Okay, listen. When the sun decides to say goodnight over Phetchaburi, it puts on a *show*. The sky explodes in colors you didn’t even know existed. Pinks, oranges, purples… like someone’s poured a giant can of paint onto the clouds. I lost my phone taking pictures. The entire experience was so overwhelming, so gorgeous, so *breathtaking* that it almost - ALMOST - made me forget about the clogged drain and the mosquito attacks. I remember sitting on my balcony, jaw on the floor, watching the sun dip behind the hills. One of those moments where you just... stop. And breathe. It was so worth it that I even went back the next day. I spent almost two hours one entire afternoon just watching the sunset. And I took even more pictures of the sunsets. The entire experience was so amazing that I keep thinking about it. It was such a moment... Honestly? That sunset alone would make me recommend this place. And it's what I tell everyone about. Forget the villa, forget the pool, forget the tripe! The sunset gets a solid 10/10.

Would you recommend Baan Sang Chan 3 to a friend?

Ehhhh... That's a tough one. If I'm being honest, I think it would depend on the friend. If they're easily annoyed by tiny imperfections, probably not. If they love a good sunset, a comfy bed, and don't mind a little… 'rustic charm,' then, yeah, maybe. It's not perfect, but it has heart. And that sunset... man, that sunset. I'd say, go with realistic expectations and bring bug spray. Lots of bug spray. And definitely take pictures of the sunset. You won't regret it. But remember the name, because you'll be sharing your photos. And you'll be remembering that sunset. Forever.

What about the staff? Any good or bad experiences?

Backpacker Hotel Find

Baan Sang chan 3 Phetchaburi Thailand

Baan Sang chan 3 Phetchaburi Thailand

Baan Sang chan 3 Phetchaburi Thailand

Baan Sang chan 3 Phetchaburi Thailand