Playa Granada Beach Paradise: Your 15-Motril Escape Awaits!

PUSHE Playa Granada Beach & Golf 15 Motril Spain

PUSHE Playa Granada Beach & Golf 15 Motril Spain

Playa Granada Beach Paradise: Your 15-Motril Escape Awaits!

Playa Granada Beach Paradise: My Motril Escape (And Yours?) – A Seriously Honest Review

Alright, buckle up buttercups. I've just emerged from Playa Granada Beach Paradise in Motril. And let me tell you, it's an experience, alright? I'm talking sun, sand, and enough (mostly) good times to make me forget I even have a real life for a hot minute. This isn't some polished travel brochure; this is the unvarnished truth, warts and all, because, frankly, who needs another generic review? Let's get messy. Let's get real.

First Impressions & The "Getting There" Tango:

So, Playa Granada. The name itself is dreamy, isn't it? Beach Paradise. Promises galore. Getting to it, though? Well, that depends. They offer airport transfer, which I’m pretty sure I should have used. I tried to be all independent and rented a car. Big mistake. Navigating those Spanish roads after a trans-Atlantic flight… let's just say my knuckles are still white. (And the car park [on-site]? More on that later.) However, once I finally clambered out of that metal death trap, the elevator whisked me up, and the lobby was… nice. Clean. Impersonal, but nice.

Accessibility: Thinking of Everyone (Mostly)

Okay, so huge props to Playa Granada for making a real effort. Facilities for disabled guests are clearly a priority. The elevator, already mentioned, is crucial. I saw plenty of ramps, and the hallways seemed wide enough. I didn’t personally need it, but it was reassuring to see. They even have rooms with facilities for disabled guests, which is a massive win in my book. This really shows they're trying to be welcoming to everyone, which is a significant point of attraction.

Rooms: My Little Oasis (Mostly)

My room? Damn, the air conditioning was a lifesaver. The blackout curtains were clutch for napping off jet lag. Seriously, those things are a godsend. The Wi-Fi [free] worked, too, which is essential for a digital nomad like myself. And let's face it, the free bottled water is always a welcome touch.

I had an extra long bed, which was glorious. Finally, a bed that actually fits me! They also had bathrobes, slippers, and a coffee/tea maker. My inner luxury queen was thrilled.

BUT. And there's always a "but," isn't there? The décor? A little… bland. Functional, sure, but not exactly inspiring. And the satellite/cable channels? Mostly Spanish, to be honest. While I enjoy challenging myself with other languages, I was hoping for a little more entertainment.

Food, Glorious Food (Mostly, Again):

Okay, let's be honest: the food is a big deal. Restaurants! Bars! And, let's not forget, room service [24-hour]! (That's important, trust me.)

The buffet in restaurant for breakfast was pretty decent. Pretty standard Western breakfast, with a few Asian options thrown in there. Which, honestly, was a nice surprise. I had coffee/tea in restaurant, and it was… drinkable. Not the best coffee I've ever had, but it did the job.

I ate at the a la carte in restaurant one night. The food was good, not amazing. Think solid, reliable Spanish fare. The highlight? The desserts in restaurant. Seriously. Get the chocolate cake. Thank me later.

The poolside bar? Essential. Sipping a cocktail while staring at the sea? Now that’s living. They even do happy hour, which just made it even better.

My suggestion? Make the most of the snack bar. Good for quick bites. Don't forget to at least give it a try.

Things to Do & Ways to Relax: The Real Treat

This is where Playa Granada truly shines. The swimming pool [outdoor]? Stunning. It’s one of those infinity pools that looks out over the ocean. I spent a lot of time there. The views during the day are incredible, but at sunset? Forget about it. Pure magic.

They have a full spa, with a sauna, a steamroom, and a massage service. I had a body wrap that was amazing. I highly recommend it. Pure bliss. They also have a fitness center, if you're into that sort of thing (I'm not, but it's there!).

The beach itself is nice. Clean. Long. Perfect for a stroll. I spent countless hours just walking along the shore.

Cleanliness & Safety: Actually Impressive

This is something I was REALLY impressed with. Considering the pandemic, they go all out. I'm talking hand sanitizer everywhere, daily disinfection in common areas, and staff trained in safety protocol. They even use anti-viral cleaning products. I felt incredibly safe. They also offer the option of room sanitization opt-out available, which is great for the environment. They provide individually-wrapped food options.

Getting Around & Other Conveniences:

Parking, as I mentioned, can be… tricky. The car park [on-site] is usually full, but they offer valet parking, THANK GOD.

They have a concierge, which is super helpful. The laundry service saved my bacon.

For the Kids (And the Young at Heart):

I'm not traveling with kids, but I noticed they have kids facilities, babysitting service, and a family/child friendly atmosphere.

The Annoying Bits (Because Nothing’s Perfect):

  • The noise. Sometimes. Some rooms seemed to have thin walls. Sometimes, I could hear the ocean, which was lovely. Other times… the sounds of the adjacent room.
  • The Wi-Fi cut out a few times. Nothing major, but frustrating when you're trying to work.
  • The service, while generally good, could be a little… slow. You're on "Spanish time" here. Embrace it.

The Verdict: Go, But Manage Your Expectations

Playa Granada Beach Paradise is a solid choice. It's not perfect, but it has a lot to offer, especially for those looking for R&R. It's clean, safe, and offers a wide range of amenities. It is, fundamentally, a good choice.

**Here's my *unfiltered* recommendation:**

Book this place IF:

  • You want a relaxing beach vacation.
  • You appreciate good access and facilities for all.
  • You like a well-equipped spa.
  • You're happy to mostly chill.

Maybe skip it IF:

  • You are hoping for non-stop, frenetic excitement (you'd be more suited to a city break).
  • You’re super fussy about your accommodation.
  • You’re on a very tight budget (it's not cheap).

My Score: 7.5 out of 10, with a strong recommendation.

Now, for the REALLY good bit…

My Exclusive Playa Granada "Motril Escape Artist" Deal!

Ready to escape to Motril?

Book your stay at Playa Granada Beach Paradise through me (using the link below! I get a tiny thing, but that's not the main thing, which is that you get a great deal!). You'll get:

  • 15% off your room rate
  • Free breakfast (because breakfast is the most important meal of the day!)
  • A welcome cocktail at the poolside bar (because you deserve it!)
  • Priority reservations at the spa (because those massages are life-changing!).
  • Free late check-out (so you can drag yourself off the beach until you truly have to go).
  • Free access to the gym (ok, go for it!).
  • Free car park (don't worry if it's full!).

Click this link to book your escape NOW!

[Insert Booking Link Here, with the appropriate affiliate tracking code]

Don't delay! This offer is only valid for the next 30 days. Get ready for sun, sand, and a whole lot of relaxation at Playa Granada Beach Paradise! Don’t let this incredible opportunity slip away – your Motril adventure awaits! This is a total no-brainer. Do it. You know you want to.

Beijing's BEST Hotel? Guomao Jianguomen's Hidden Gem! (Hanting Hotel Review)

Book Now

PUSHE Playa Granada Beach & Golf 15 Motril Spain

PUSHE Playa Granada Beach & Golf 15 Motril Spain

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're heading to PUSHE Playa Granada Beach & Golf in Motril, Spain, and let me tell you, it's gonna be a journey. Not just a travel itinerary, but a chronicle of potential triumphs and likely disasters, all seasoned with a healthy dose of my neurotic ramblings.

PUSHE Playa Granada: A Hot Mess of Potential Glory (and Maybe Sand in My Underwear)

Day 1: Arrival and Immediate Panic

  • Morning (Or Attempt Thereof, Thanks Jet Lag): Land at Malaga Airport (AGP). The plan? Smooth transfer to Motril. Reality? Probably involving a slightly frantic dash for the rental car rental, muttering under my breath about the incomprehensible Spanish car park system. Let's be real, GPS is my best friend and potentially my lifeline. Oh, and pray I don't get lost and end up in Gibraltar…again.
  • Mid-Day: Arrive at PUSHE. First impressions are crucial. I'll probably be immediately overwhelmed by the sun, and the desire for a cold cerveza. I expect, will be a massive unpacking, followed by a rapid survey of the room, and a quick run through to make sure there aren't any surprise guests.
  • Afternoon: Beach time! This is why we're here. But first, the quest for the perfect beach spot. This will involve a lot of staring, some muttered judgements about other peoples' beach setups (let's face it, we all do it), and the inevitable struggle with the beach umbrella. Watch out for this sun, Spain is no joke.
  • Evening: Dinner at the hotel restaurant (the one with the sea view, fingers crossed). I will order too much, try to use my broken Spanish (which will invariably involve a lot of pointing and gestures), and probably spill something on myself, probably my excitement for the night.
    • Quirky Observation: The sheer number of tiny, adorable lizards scurrying around. Prepare to be amazed by their agility! I'll be tempted to befriend one. I will not befriend one. But I'll want to.

Day 2: Golf and Existential Dread (Maybe)

  • Morning: Golf. Or, more accurately, attempted golf. I am not a golfer. My swing resembles a wounded flamingo. I will spend the morning taking lessons, pretending to understand the rules while secretly wishing I could have slept in. But the view? That's the real prize. I suspect I will curse a lot.
    • Emotionally Charged Moment: Standing on the tee, gazing at the lush green, the ocean, the…golf ball hovering uselessly in the air. Acceptance. It's not about being good, it's about being there. And maybe taking a sneaky picture of the view when nobody's looking.
  • Mid-Day: Lunch at the golf club. Fueling up for more existential dread. I’m not sure which is better, the golf or the lunch.
  • Afternoon: Pool time! Reading a book, ignoring the siren song of the overpriced beach bar, and people-watching. The Spanish are masters of relaxation. I aim to be like them. (I won't be).
  • Evening: Exploring Motril. I'll wander the town, get lost in the charming alleys, and try to find a tapas bar that looks both authentic and not utterly terrifying. Let's get some authentic food, because I'm hungry, and it's going to be a good day!
    • Anecdote: Last time I tried to order tapas, I pointed at something that looked like delicious little fried things. Turns out they were… fish eyes. Lesson learned: learn some basic Spanish food vocabulary. Or just close my eyes and point.

Day 3: A Day Trip to the Alhambra (with a Healthy Dose of FOMO)

  • Early Morning (God, Please Coffee): The Alhambra in Granada! This is a non-negotiable. Wake up early, eat something with a lot of caffeine, so I can find transportation to Granada. We will arrive early to beat the crowds and the sun.
  • Mid-Day: Tour the Alhambra. Prepare to be completely blown away. Because it's absolutely breathtaking - and also crowded. I'll struggle to take the perfect picture, get distracted by a particularly attractive pigeon, and spend five minutes wondering what the heck that decorative detail on the wall means. It's the wonder of history, and the utter chaos of tourism, all in one glorious package.
  • Afternoon: Wander around Granada, maybe have a late lunch. I would want to grab a drink and a quick bite to eat, before wandering around more.
  • Evening: Travel back to Motril (probably exhausted but thrilled). Dinner. Sleep.
    • Rambling: I'm already feeling the pressure of needing to enjoy this trip. The Instagram-ability! The FOMO! The pressure to have the perfect vacation! Reminds me I probably packed the wrong things. And that I have the perfect book I still need to read. Oh well, I'll try to relax.

Day 4: Beach Round Two and Potential Boat Trip

  • Morning: Beach, beach, beach! Refined the beach setup game. Sunscreen application mastered (hopefully). Enjoy the waves, the sun, and the general feeling of blissful laziness. This is where I feel happy.
    • Imperfection: Realizing I left my book in the room. Sigh. Another walk.
  • Mid-Day: Consider a boat trip. If I can find one that doesn't involve seasickness or annoying tourist traps. This is going to be a gamble.
  • Afternoon: Recovering from the boat trip (or not). Maybe a massage if the boat trip went horribly wrong (or maybe even if it went well, let's be real).
  • Evening: Trying to decide where to have dinner. Researching restaurants, reading reviews (and getting slightly stressed out by the conflicting opinions). Might give up and just eat at the hotel again. At least the view is nice.

Day 5: Departure (and the bittersweet feeling of having to leave)

  • Morning: One last, lingering look at the ocean. Packing. The art of fitting everything back into that suitcase. And crying a little bit inside.
  • Mid-Day: Enjoy one final, great meal, remembering all the things and all the food I ate.
  • Afternoon: Drive to Malaga Airport, and head back home.
  • Quirky Observation (Final Reflection): The overwhelming feeling of wanting to bottle up the Spanish sun and take it home, and the inevitable realization that the vacation glow will wear off the moment I hit the office again. But hey, time to start planning the next one!

And that, my friends, is my attempt at a "travel itinerary". It's not perfect, it's not glamorous, and it's probably going to involve a few mishaps. But that's life, and that's what makes it interesting, right? Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to find my passport…and maybe a translator app.

Mumbai's BEST Kept Secret Hotel? 🤫 (Treebo Express Inn Review!)

Book Now

PUSHE Playa Granada Beach & Golf 15 Motril Spain

PUSHE Playa Granada Beach & Golf 15 Motril Spain

Playa Granada Beach Paradise: Your 15-Motril Escape - Let's Get Messy!

Okay, spill the beans! What *actually* is Playa Granada like? I’m tired of the perfect brochure BS.

Alright, alright, enough with the airbrushed sunsets, yeah? Playa Granada is... well, it's a mixed bag, mostly in a good way. Imagine beautiful, long stretches of sand, the kind where you can walk for *ages* before you even think about turning back. The water? Usually a gorgeous, clear blue. But, and this is a big but, sometimes the wind kicks up. And when it does? Let's just say my attempt at a glamorous beach stroll turned into a sandblasting experience. My hair? A mess. My sunglasses? Lost to the waves. My dignity? Well, that was already questionable, but the wind definitely didn't help.

And there are the little annoyances: sometimes the beach umbrellas are a little too close together, like sardines packed in a can. But hey, that's part of the charm, right? (Kidding... mostly.) And the walk from the car to the actual beach? Can feel like an archaeological dig on a hot day. You'll be hauling your beach gear, sweating buckets, questioning your life choices. But then, you see the view, and suddenly, it's all worth it. Seriously, that view is *chef's kiss*.

Is it actually a good place for families? My kids are... a handful.

Oh honey, I *feel* you. Kids! Playa Granada *is* generally family-friendly, yes. There are shallow areas for paddling, loads of space for building epic sandcastles (expect them to be destroyed by rogue waves within minutes, though – it's a law of the universe). There are often playgrounds and play areas popping up in season. BUT, and this is a big BUT again, if your kids are the type who are constantly running off, or have a penchant for eating sand (mine do), keep a hawk-like eye on them. The beach can get really busy, and before you know it, you'll be losing your mind yelling their names like a crazed seagull.

My advice? Pack extra snacks. Lots and lots of snacks. And maybe a small, inflatable pool. That kept my sanity intact for at least a few glorious hours. Plus, the ice cream on the beachfront? Spectacular. Worth the meltdowns, I tell you.

What about the food? Any decent restaurants near Playa Granada?

Okay, the food situation is... evolving. You've got your typical beachside chiringuitos (beach bars/restaurants), which are perfect for a casual lunch of fresh seafood, paella, and copious amounts of sangria. The paella is, honestly, hit or miss. One time, it was divine. Another? Let's just say my stomach wasn't a fan. But hey, you're on vacation, right? Embrace the potential for a bit of culinary adventure (translation: food poisoning).

There are also restaurants that are a bit more upscale, but expect to pay a bit more for those. Some have amazing views! I'd suggest doing your research before hand, and booking a table. Then you'll have some where that you can eat outside without running your legs in and out the door from going to the bathroom.

Is it easy to get to Playa Granada? And, like, is parking a nightmare?

Getting there? Relatively easy. Motril is a decent-sized town, and the drive itself is usually pretty straightforward. The real challenge? Parking. Oh sweet baby Buddha, the parking. During peak season, it's a free-for-all. You'll be circling around like a vulture, hoping someone, *anyone*, will leave so you can snag a spot. My best advice? Go early. REALLY early. Or, if you're feeling lazy (or smart, depending on how you look at it), consider the bus. But again, make it early!

Okay, give it to me straight: What's the one thing I absolutely *must* do at Playa Granada?

Alright, the one thing? Watch the sunset. Seriously, no matter how much of a mess your day has been (wind-whipped, sand-covered, child-induced chaos), the sunsets at Playa Granada are breathtaking. The sky explodes with color, the waves crash gently, and for a brief moment, all your worries seem to melt away. It's pure magic. Bring a blanket, a bottle of something bubbly (or a good book, whatever floats your boat), and just...Breathe. It makes all the sand-in-your-shorts situations worth it.

Are there any activities besides lounging on the beach?

Absolutely! You can swim of course, and you'll probably want to cool off often, depending on when you're going. There's paddleboarding, windsurfing, and you can often rent jet skis for a thrilling ride. Some people go fishing. And in the evenings, sometimes there are live music performances and market stalls along the beach. There's also a golf course nearby for those who enjoy that sort of thing.

What's the best time of year to go? Avoiding the crowds is a MUST.

If you want to avoid the crowds, shoulder seasons are your best bet: late spring (May-June) and early autumn (September-October). The weather is usually still gorgeous, the water is warm enough for swimming, and you won't be tripping over people on the beach. July and August are the peak season, and while the weather is perfect, the crowds are insane. If you're a glutton for punishment enjoy. I personally prefer a little breathing room. My sanity, again

Okay, the details of the parking... tell me more! I'm terrified.

Ah, parking. My nemesis. So, around Playa Granada, you'll find a mixture of free and paid parking. The free spots? They're like gold dust. Seriously, people fight over them. They're often along the roads leading to the beach. The paid parking? Usually in designated lots, and the prices vary depending on the season and how close you are to the beach. Be prepared to walk a bit if you're parking for free. And remember that circling like an aimless vulture is a legitimate strategy, and I don't judge. I've done it too. Several times.

Pro-tip: if you see a spot, GRAB IT. Don't hesitate. Don't overthink it. Just take it. You can always move later if you find a better one. But trust me, those spots vanish faster than free ice cream on a hot day.

Tell a memorable experience you had there!

Hotel Haven Now

PUSHE Playa Granada Beach & Golf 15 Motril Spain

PUSHE Playa Granada Beach & Golf 15 Motril Spain

PUSHE Playa Granada Beach & Golf 15 Motril Spain

PUSHE Playa Granada Beach & Golf 15 Motril Spain