
Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Village El Palmito, Salobreña's Hidden Gem
Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Village El Palmito - My (Unfiltered) Takeaway from Salobreña's "Hidden Gem"
Alright, buckle up, buttercups. I've just emerged from the sun-drenched embrace of PUSHE Village El Palmito in Salobreña, and let me tell you, my brain feels like a scrambled egg that's been marinated in sangria. This isn't your sterile, perfectly polished TripAdvisor review. This is real – the good, the slightly questionable, and the moments I swear I could bottle and sell for pure serotonin.
First Impressions, or "Holy moly, that view!"
Finding PUSHE Village? Easy peasy. Getting to it… well, let's just say my rental car developed a sudden, intense dislike for hairpin bends. But the payoff? Oh. My. God. The views. Seriously, the Mediterranean stretched out before me like a sapphire dream. The little whitewashed village of Salobreña clinging to the cliffs? Instagram gold. I almost forgot I hate unpacking. Almost.
Accessibility: A Mixed Bag, Probably Like My Wardrobe
Okay, so, accessibility. They do say they've got facilities for disabled guests. The elevator is a definite win. But like a half-eaten bag of chips, I didn't fully explore that. It's a hill-y area. Be prepared.
The Room: My Personal Oasis … Except When It Wasn't.
My room was… a mixed bag. The good? Spacious, with a balcony that practically begged me to sit, sip coffee, and contemplate the meaning of life (or at least, plan my next tapa). The bad? The air conditioning was a bit temperamental, and well… the blackout curtains? Let's just say sunshine found a way to peek through, mocking my need for a lie-in. Ah well, I made it work.
The Internet: Bless the Wi-Fi Gods – and the LAN in the End
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms? YES. A lifesaver! I mean, I am a digital nomad, and the thought of being disconnected sent shivers down my spine. The LAN internet access in the rooms, well that's another win, for those that needed it.
Food, Glorious Food (and the Occasional Hiccup)
The restaurants! The smell! The options! I'm still dreaming of that paella. The a la carte? Delicious. The buffet? Less my style (I prefer to not have small children cough on the food I'm about to eat.) It was a good spread really, something for everyone, even my very particular vegetarian friend. The poolside bar was a lifesaver, especially for their happy hour. And the coffee shop? Perfect for refuelling after a leisurely morning by the pool.
Relaxation Station: Spa Days and Soothing Souls
Alright, let's talk pampering. The spa? Divine. Absolutely divine. I got a body scrub that left me feeling like a newborn baby (minus the screaming). The sauna and steamroom? Basically, a portal to relaxation. The swimming pool with that view? Chef’s kiss. (And the spa/sauna were absolutely a must).
Cleanliness and Safety: Peace of Mind, with a Spritz of Sanitizer
Okay, let's be real, the world feels a little… germy these days. PUSHE Village clearly takes it seriously. Anti-viral cleaning? Check. Daily disinfection? Check. Hand sanitizer everywhere? Check. They've clearly trained their staff well, and the rooms are sanitized between stays. I felt safe, which allowed me to focus on the all-important task of lounging, which is the goal.
Things to Do (Or, How I Filled My Days with Stuff)
Beyond the pool and the spa, there's plenty to keep you busy. They've got a fitness center, which I, um, admired from a distance. (Let's just say my idea of exercise involves reaching for another tapas.) They also have, that I didn't take advatange of… a fitness training area, all sorts of stuff. The area is absolutely ideal for exploration. I visited the nearby town, but spent a lot of time just staring at the view.
Services and Conveniences: The Little Extras That Make a Difference
The staff were lovely, always ready with a smile and a helpful hand. The concierge was a lifesaver with recommendations for things to do. And the daily housekeeping? Well, let’s just say they’re the heroes who rescued my room from becoming a permanent clothing graveyard.
For the Kids (Because I Had to Mention It)
While I didn’t have any tiny humans in tow, the existence of babysitting services, kids meals, and family-friendly facilities, are a definite win. This place is a great getaway for everyone.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Fueled for Fun
The options here are really extensive. You can grab a coffee, a snack, an entire meal, or a cocktail. Whatever you want. Everything is delicious.
The "Quirks" & Impefections (Because Let's Get Real)
No place is perfect. And I'm not one to sugarcoat things. The elevator occasionally got a bit crowded. And getting service at the pool bar during peak hours took a little patience. And, yeah, the parking wasn't amazing. But honestly? These were minor blimps on an otherwise glorious radar.
The Verdict: Should You Go?
YES. Absolutely, unequivocally YES.
Here's My Pitch, In the Most Blunt Terms Possible:
Stop Dreaming, Start Escaping: Your Paradise Awaits at PUSHE Village El Palmito!
Tired of the same old routine? Yearning for sun-drenched relaxation, breathtaking views, and the kind of pampering that melts away all your stress? Then book your escape to PUSHE Village El Palmito in Salobreña.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Unforgettable views: Wake up to the Mediterranean stretching before you like a shimmering jewel.
- Spa bliss: Indulge in massages, saunas, and steam rooms.
- Culinary adventures: Discover amazing dining and snacking.
- Comfort & convenience: Enjoy free Wi-Fi, safe and clean rooms, and a staff dedicated to making your stay seamless.
Right now, we're offering a special deal! Book your stay at PUSHE Village El Palmito! Don’t let this hidden gem slip through your fingers.
[insert your call to action here, "Book Now" button, link to the website.]
Remember to mention:
- Free Wi-Fi in every room! (Because we know that’s a deal-breaker for some.)
- Stunning views: Seriously, the photos don’t do it justice.
- Accessibility features: For those who need it, they’ve made it happen.
Don't wait! Your escape to paradise is just a click or call away.
REIMI MONDO 702 Tokyo: Japan's Hottest New Secret?

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to wade into the glorious, messy, sun-drenched reality of PUSHE Village El Palmito Nature & Relax in Salobreña, Spain. Forget perfect planning, we're going for experience, the kind that leaves you a little sunburnt, a lot happier, and with a story or two to tell. Here we go…
PUSHE Village El Palmito: My Attempt at Paradise (And How I Probably Screwed It Up at Least Once)
Day 1: Arrival – Or, the Great Olive Oil Debacle
- 14:00 - Arrival: Okay, so the drive from Malaga airport (which, by the way, is an absolute chaotic delight) was supposed to be scenic. But thanks to my genius navigation skills (read: Google Maps), we ended up on a road that was, let's just say, intimately acquainted with the cliffside. My knuckles were whiter than the whitewash on the houses. Finally, PUSHE. The photos? Gorgeous. Reality? Stunning. More lush than I had imagined, and the air… the air just smelled like happiness.
- 14:30 - Check-In & Initial Impression: The staff were lovely, genuinely so. The vibe is chill. We got our little villa, the one with the ridiculously cute balcony overlooking (wait for it…) olive groves! My husband, bless his heart, was immediately in full zen mode. Me? I was still trying to reconfigure my stomach's position after the cliff-driving incident.
- 15:00 - The Olive Oil Incident: This is where things get messy. There was olive oil in the welcome basket. Glorious, local, artisanal olive oil. I, in my eagerness to be cultured, decided to immediately use it. On my salad. Which I then proceeded to… douse. It was less a drizzle, more a full-blown soaking. The dressing tasted like pure, peppery heaven, but the sheer amount of oil… Let's just say I spent the next hour feeling like I’d swallowed a small sun. Note to self: Moderation. It's a thing.
- 16:00 - Pool Time & Panic: The infinity pool… Oh. My. Goodness. The views! The water (perfect temperature)! The sheer, unadulterated relaxation! Until, that is, I started to panic about my burgeoning olive oil situation and whether I looked like a beached whale in my swimsuit. Deep breaths, people. Deep breaths.
- 18:00 - Sunset Drinks & Rambling Thought: Sitting on the balcony, a gin and tonic in hand, watching the sun bleed into the Mediterranean. I started feeling better, and then I thought of my ex-boyfriend…and that summer we spent by the beach, and now I'm just here, by myself.
- 19:30 - Dinner: Restaurant on-site. Paella! Authentic, flavorful paella. I, of course, ate far too much.
Day 2: Exploring - And the Great Hiking Fail
- 08:00 - Breakfast & Ambitious Plans: Breakfast was a carb-lover's dream (fresh bread! pastries!). I, fueled by coffee and a sudden surge of optimism (read: still slightly caffeinated), decided we should go hiking. "Let's conquer a mountain!" I declared with the full force of my nonexistent mountaineering skills. My husband, the voice of reason, raised a skeptical eyebrow.
- 09:00 - El Palmito Hike (The First Fifteen Minutes): The start was GREAT! The views were astounding, the air filled with the scent of herbs. We were conquering!
- 09:15 - El Palmito Hike (The Next Fifteen Minutes): We are lost. I could feel the heat and the sun. I felt like I'm going to die.
- 09:30 - Hike Abandonment & Humiliation: Picture this: me, red-faced, wheezing, and clinging to a bush for dear life. My husband, bless his heart, was chuckling. We turned back. My "conquering" spirit deflated faster than a punctured bouncy castle.
- 10:00 - Recovery at the Pool: Back to the pool, desperately trying to erase the memory of my hiking failure.
- 12:00 - Lunch & the Beach Whispers: Lunch at a little chiringuito (beach bar) on the coast. Fresh seafood, cold beer, the gentle rhythm of the waves… Suddenly, hiking seemed like a cruel joke.
- 14:00 - Beach Time (And the Great Sand-Sculpting Debacle): The beach! Black sand, sparkling water, and a mission: to build a sandcastle that would make the kid across from us jealous. My creation ended up looking like a slightly uneven pile of sand. Their castle? A masterpiece. I gave up in a flurry of sand.
- 16:00 - Siesta: Necessity, not luxury, after the sun and sea.
- 18:00 - Sunset Drinks & Epiphany: Gin and tonic again. Watching the sunset again. Realized I'm never traveling again.
- 19:30 - Dinner: This time, I ordered less paella. Progress!
Day 3: Salobreña & Goodbye (Almost)
- 09:00 - Exploring Salobreña: A charming little whitewashed town clinging to a cliff. Wandering the narrow streets, getting lost in the little shops, and dodging scooters. Loved it!
- 11:00 - Castle Visit: The Salobreña castle! The views were utterly breathtaking. I was on top of the world, literally.
- 12:00 - Churros & Chocolate: Because, Spain. Enough said.
- 14:00 - Back to PUSHE for Relaxation: Did I actually do it? Did I relax? The relaxation was real, if not perfect. I wasn't so tense.
- 16:00 - Packing & Panic: Where did the time go?
- 18:00 - Pre-Departure Drinks & Emotional Overload: One final drink. Saying goodbye to the place… to the view… to the quiet… to the peace…
- 19:30 - Dinner: I'm not even going to get into how much I ate. The final plate of jamón ibérico… the perfect ending.
Day 4: Departure:
- 08:00 - Breakfast & Departure: Breakfast, then… the bittersweet moment.
- 09:00 - Saying Goodbye: Said goodbye to the staff. They were wonderful.
- 10:00 - Drive to Airport: Same road as before… this time, I'm the one in the drivers seat.
- 11:00 - Reflecting: I'm going to miss it, a lot.
Final Thoughts:
PUSHE Village El Palmito? Glorious. Flawed, imperfect, chaotic at times? Absolutely. Would I go back? In a heartbeat. Sometimes the best experiences are the ones that don’t go according to plan, the ones where you laugh at yourself, and the ones that leave you craving a little more… and a whole lot less olive oil. Until next time, Salobreña!
Escape to Paradise: Your Dream Stay at Orla dos Corais, Maragogi!
Escape to Paradise: PUSHE Village El Palmito - You SURE You Want to Know About This? (Honest Answers)
Okay, so, what *IS* this "PUSHE Village" thing anyway? Sounds… well, pretentious.
Pretentious? You got that right! Officially, it's "an eco-friendly glamping experience." Translation? Fancy camping with proper toilets and a tiny pool. You know, so you don’t have to *completely* rough it. They’ve got these quirky little pods scattered around, supposedly with amazing views of the Salobreña coastline. Honestly? From my pod, I mostly saw a particularly grumpy-looking olive tree and… a donkey. A **live** donkey. Who, by the way, made his opinions known at precisely 5:17 AM every morning. It’s charming, I guess? If you're into the sound of a donkey’s morning serenade. My sleep schedule hasn’t thanked me.
Is it really "hidden"? Seems like a bold claim.
"Hidden" is a bit… optimistic. It's *off the beaten track*, sure. Getting there involves some seriously winding roads, which I'm convinced they use just to filter out the weak-stomached. Google Maps will get you *almost* there. Then you'll face those last few minutes, which I spent yelling obscenities to the GPS. "Turn RIGHT, you blind thing!" Eventually, though, yeah, it's kinda tucked away. You won't stumble upon it by accident, unless you're lost and incredibly lucky (or incredibly unlucky, depending on your perspective). Still, when you actually *arrive*, yes, it kind of is hidden away from… reality, I'd say.
The "amazing views" – are they worth the hike/drive/donkey serenades?
This is a tough one. When the sun's setting, casting these glorious orange and pink streaks across the valley and the sea… yeah, it's pretty breathtaking. Like, Instagram-worthy (if you can get a decent signal, which is a whole other saga). But, and it's a BIG but, sometimes those views felt like they were *taunting* me. You know? "Look at this beauty! Now, go back to your tiny pod and try to ignore the wasps!" (More on those later…) The views are spectacular, but the price of admission includes potential wasp attacks. Weigh the pros and cons carefully, people. Seriously.
What's the deal with the pods themselves? Are they comfortable?
Comfortable...ish. Imagine a comfy cabin. Now, shrink that cabin. And add a mosquito net that's perpetually trying to attack your face during the night. They’re well-designed, I'll give them that. Modern and cool. They remind me of a really fancy, glorified tent. The bed? Fine. The air conditioning? Lifesaver (especially on a hot July night). The small, private terrace? Fantastic. The fact that everything felt a bit…close, and the noises of the village are pretty darn audible? Less fantastic. Look, it's glamping. You're not exactly going to find a king-sized bed and a walk-in closet. My advice? Pack earplugs. And insect repellent. So much insect repellent.
Food! What's the grub situation like? Is it all vegan chia seeds and kale smoothies?
Okay, this is where PUSHE Village redeemed itself, big time. Forget the kale smoothies (though they might have had them, I wouldn't know, because I was avoiding them.) The food was *delicious*. Fresh, local, and not too precious. There was a communal dining area with a long table. I’m not the most social butterfly, but I found myself actually enjoying the meals and the conversations. The emphasis is on fresh, local ingredients. They had amazing paella one night. Paella! And the wine… oh, the wine… Let's just say, I think I put a small dent in their supply. The chef was amazing, so, definitely that.
Were there any downsides? Any *major* disappointments?
Oh, honey, where do I even start? Alright, remember those wasps I hinted at earlier? Yeah. They were relentless. I’m pretty sure there was a wasp nest *directly* above my pod. They were like tiny, buzzing kamikazes, constantly dive-bombing me. I spent a significant portion of my time swatting at them, or panicking, or trying to find a place to hide. It's a warzone, I tell you! Every meal was a battle. Every attempt to sit on the terrace felt like tempting fate. Then there was the internet – spotty at best. I had to send an important email but it took me 3 hours just to do it since the signal dropped more times than I could count. And (I know, I know, I sound like a broken record) there's the noise! All of the people are lovely and cheerful and having an amazing time, but the constant chatter and music from other pods *did* test my patience more than once.
Would you go back? Seriously. Be honest.
Honestly? That's a tough one. The views, the food, parts of the experience, which were absolutely magical, the experience of meeting people, were truly amazing. The downsides, though… the wasps… the patchy internet… my bruised ego from the winding road… would I go back? Maybe. Perhaps. Possibly. But only if they guarantee a wasp-free zone and a super-fast internet connection. Oh, and maybe if they could arrange for the donkey to take a day off. If they could do that, I'd consider it. But until then… I'll be here, swotting imaginary wasps, remembering the view. And dreaming of paella.
Anything else I need to know that you haven't covered? Like, is it truly "Escape to Paradise"?
"Paradise?" That's a *strong* claim! Let's just say, it depends on your definition of paradise. Is it a place without wasps and reliable wifi? Then, no. Is it a place with incredible views, delicious food, and a chance to disconnect (however frustratingly) from the world? Then maybe. It’s more a… *glamping escape with caveats*. Bring the insect repellent. Bring the earplugs. And for the love of all that is holy, bring a good book. You might need it.

