Unbelievable Habarana Inn: Your Sigiriya, Sri Lanka Paradise Awaits!

Habarana Inn Sigiriya Sri Lanka

Habarana Inn Sigiriya Sri Lanka

Unbelievable Habarana Inn: Your Sigiriya, Sri Lanka Paradise Awaits!

Unbelievable Habarana Inn: My Sigiriya Slice of Heaven (and a Few Quirks!) - A Brutally Honest Review

Okay, folks, buckle up, because I'm about to spill the tea – or, more accurately, the complimentary Ceylon tea – on the Unbelievable Habarana Inn. This place, nestled near Sigiriya, Sri Lanka, promises paradise, and, well, it mostly delivers. But like any good adventure, it's got its ups, downs, and a few moments where you're left wondering, "Did I really pack enough mosquito repellent?"

Let's break this down, shall we? And because I'm a human, not a robot, expect some meandering…

Accessibility: A Mixed Bag

First things first: Accessibility. This is where things get a touch…unclear. While they mention facilities for disabled guests, I didn't see a ton of specifics. The website wasn't crystal clear. I saw an elevator, which is a HUGE plus in a multi-storied hotel, and that's a good start. But for folks with mobility issues, definitely call ahead and grill them on specifics. Don't be shy! It's YOUR holiday.

Cleanliness and Safety: Feeling Safe-ish

Alright, let's talk Covid-19. This is a biggie, right? Unbelievable Habarana Inn seems to be trying. They have hand sanitizer everywhere, and the staff is masked up, which is reassuring. They advertise anti-viral cleaning products, and they mentioned doing daily disinfection in common areas, which is what you want to hear. There were visible signs of daily housekeeping.

I saw evidence of things like rooms sanitized between stays and signs indicating that they are using professional-grade sanitizing services.

On the other hand, I saw a few cleaning crew members not wearing masks at all times, which made it a tad concerning, considering the pandemic, and made me feel less safe.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Food, Glorious… Mostly Good Food!

Okay, the food. This is where Unbelievable Habarana Inn REALLY shines. Forget your diet, because this is going to be a feast!

  • Restaurants: They have several restaurants, and I actually used them all!

  • Asian Breakfast: Their Asian breakfast buffet was absolutely glorious! The hoppers were perfect, and I ate so many string hoppers my stomach was grumbling.

  • Breakfast [buffet]: The breakfast buffet in general was super comprehensive, and I took so many plates of food.

  • International Cuisine in Restaurant: Had dinner one night in their outdoor restaurant, and to my surprise the international cuisine was pretty good. I had a steak, and it was just as I wanted.

  • Poolside Bar: Nothing beats a cocktail by the pool, and their poolside bar delivered.

  • Desserts in restaurant: I definitely tasted desserts there, and they were delicious.

I ate until I could barely move, and didn’t regret any bite.

The room service [24-hour] is killer too, and I took advantage of the bottle of water to stay hydrated.

Things to Do, Ways to Relax: Spa Days and Lazy Days

Let's get to the good stuff, shall we? Relaxation is the name of the game here, and the Unbelievable Habarana Inn understood the assignment.

  • Swimming Pool: The outdoor swimming pool is pure bliss. The views are stunning, and the water is the perfect temperature.

  • Spa/sauna: After a long day of exploring, I treated myself to a massage at the spa, and it was divine. Really good. They also had a sauna and steamroom. Pure luxury.

  • Fitness Center: The fitness center is surprisingly well-equipped.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter

They have the basics covered. The daily housekeeping kept my room spotless, and the concierge was super helpful with booking tours and answering questions. The cash withdrawal facilities were also extremely helpful. The safe deposit boxes were useful, and all staff were very polite.

For the Kids: Family Fun?

I didn't travel with kids, but they seemed to have a babysitting service and some kids facilities.

Getting Around: Easy Breezy

  • Airport Transfer: They arranged a smooth airport transfer for me.
  • Car Park [free of charge]: I love free parking!
  • Taxi service: They have a taxi service.

Available in All Rooms: The Comfort Zone

Now, let's talk about the rooms. This is where Unbelievable Habarana Inn really impressed me. Okay, let's list out everything I loved about the rooms:

  • Air conditioning: Absolutely necessary in Sri Lanka.
  • Alarm clock: Wakes you up on time for your adventure.
  • Blackout curtains: Perfect for blocking out the sun and getting some proper rest.
  • Coffee/tea maker: Essential for those early morning cuppas.
  • Free bottled water: Hydration is key!
  • Hair dryer: Saves space in your luggage.
  • In-room safe box: Kept my valuables safe and sound.
  • Non-smoking: No smoky smells.
  • Private bathroom: Your own space to freshen up.
  • Shower: Hot water, yay!
  • Satellite/cable channels: Great for relaxing.
  • Wake-up service: Make sure you're out of bed on time.
  • Wi-Fi [free]: You are connected all the time.
  • Window that opens: Fresh air is a must!

The Quirks and the Imperfections

No place is perfect, and Unbelievable Habarana Inn has its quirks.

  • The Wi-Fi: The Wi-Fi was a bit spotty at times.

  • Mosquitoes: Mosquitoes are a real thing. Bring the repellent!

My Unbelievable Recommendation

Overall, I loved Unbelievable Habarana Inn.

Here's my messy, human conclusion:

This place mostly lives up to its name – it's pretty darn "Unbelievable!" The service is friendly, the food is amazing, and relaxing by that pool with a cocktail in hand is pure bliss. Just be aware of minor imperfections.

Ready to book? Of course you are! Do it.

Here's a compelling offer:

Book your stay at Unbelievable Habarana Inn NOW and receive a FREE upgrade to a room with a view! Plus, get a complimentary welcome drink on arrival and a discount on a spa treatment!

Don't wait! Your Sigiriya paradise awaits!

Keywords (Because SEO is a beast): Unbelievable Habarana Inn, Sigiriya, Sri Lanka, hotel review, accommodation, spa, swimming pool, restaurant, Asian cuisine, international cuisine, accessibility, free Wi-Fi, family-friendly, things to do, relaxation, safe holiday, COVID-19, travel, Sigiriya Rock, Lion Rock.

Luxury Edinburgh Escape: Leonardo Hotel Murrayfield Awaits!

Book Now

Habarana Inn Sigiriya Sri Lanka

Habarana Inn Sigiriya Sri Lanka

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into my Sri Lankan adventure – a trip to Habarana Inn and Sigiriya, complete with all the messy, beautiful chaos life throws at you. Consider this less a polished itinerary and more a rambling postcard from yours truly. Prepare for some serious stream-of-consciousness… and probably a few typos. My bad.

Day 1: Arrival – Jungle Fever (and Mosquito Mayhem)

  • 6:00 AM: Wake up in my dingy-ass apartment in [Your City]. "Why do I do this to myself?" I moan. The answer, obviously, is that delicious, sticky rice that awaits me.
  • 8:00 AM: The airport is a brutal dance of lost luggage, overpriced coffee, and the existential dread of long-haul flights. My luggage is…gone. Classic me.
  • 10:00 AM: Flying to Colombo. I hate travelling, but I love being travelled.
  • 19:00 PM : Landed at Bandaranaike International Airport in Colombo. Humidity hits you like a wall! And the smells! Incense, spices, diesel… a heady combination. Immigration was surprisingly smooth. Someone gave me a "Welcome to Sri Lanka" flower necklace!
  • 20:00 PM: Road to Habarana Inn. The drive! Oh, the drive! Cars honking incessantly, tuk-tuks weaving like drunken fireflies, colorful buses belching smoke… it's sensory overload in the best possible way. The world just feels alive on the road.
  • 22:00 PM: Finally, Habarana Inn! Honestly, it's probably the perfect place to recover from the journey. The place is rustic, charming, and a haven of green. The air is thick with the sounds of the jungle – the chirping, the buzzing… and the thump-thump-thump of my rapidly beating heart caused by all the new surroundings. Oh, and the mosquitoes. They are already making their presence known. Time for a mosquito net, and a prayer.
  • 22:30 PM: Dinner. The curry. Oh, the curry. Spicy, fragrant, and definitely worth the trip. I pile it on my plate, ignoring the mild burn in my mouth. This is going to be my new drug.

Day 2: Sigiriya - The Lion Rock, and My Weak Knees

  • 7:00 AM: Wake up! The jungle sounds are even more intense in the morning. This is when I realize I have been bitten all too well
  • 8:00 AM: Fuel up on a massive breakfast. Because climbing a giant rock? Requires fuel, duh.
  • 9:00 AM: Head to Sigiriya. Just the sight of it takes my breath away. The sheer scale of the thing! The way it rises out of the flat landscape… it's like a giant, ancient middle finger to the world.
  • 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Climb. Oh. My. God. This is HARD. I'm not exactly known for my athleticism. Every. Single. Stair. Is a battle. Halfway up, I'm cursing the king who decided to build his palace up here. The views are breathtaking. The painting of the maiden is beautiful, the walls are stunning.
  • 12:00 PM: Finally reach the top. The view! The world is laid out before me. The wind whips through my hair. For the moment, I'm King (or Queen) of the World. Feeling triumphant, I start to descend.
  • 12:30 PM: Descend. Going down is somehow worse. My knees are screaming. I'm pretty sure I saw my life flash before my eyes when I misstepped on a particularly treacherous step. I swear, I aged a decade during that descent.
  • 14:00 PM: Back at the Inn. I'm exhausted, sunburnt, and slightly traumatized. But also… exhilarated. I did it!
  • 15:00 PM: Relaxation time. I will probably spend the rest of the day near the pool.

Day 3: Dambulla Cave Temple - Spiritual and Slippery!

  • 8:00 AM: Breakfast, which seems to just magically regenerate my energy.
  • 9:00 AM: Drive to Dambulla. A quick drive to the cave complex. These caves are mind-blowing. Carved rock art, golden statues.
  • 10:00 AM: The Dambulla Cave Temples. Holy moly. These caves are incredible. Carved into the rock, filled with golden Buddhas, vibrant paintings… I spent hours just wandering around, soaking it all in. (Important note: I nearly lost my footing in one of the caves. Slippery! Be careful, people. Don't be a clumsy tourist like me).
  • 12:30 PM: Lunch at a local restaurant. I went full-on local, gesturing wildly and hoping I didn't offend anyone. I ended up with a plate of something delicious, spicy, and entirely unknown to me. A total win!
  • 14:00 PM: Back at the Inn. Rest. Swimming. Trying to overcome my fear.

Day 4: Wildlife Safari - Elephants, and Embarrassment

  • 5:30 AM: Wake up. Sleep is for the weak!
  • 6:00 AM: Pre-Dawn Safari. The jeep rumbles its way through the dirt tracks. Early morning is when the animals are most active. This is our most ambitious outing.
  • 6:30 AM - 9:00 AM: The jeep safari. This was the highlight. Seeing elephants (so many elephants!), water buffalo, monkeys, and exotic birds in their natural habitat was incredibly humbling. The sheer size of the elephants is awe-inspiring.
  • 9:30 AM: Breakfast and Reflection.
  • 11:00 AM: Leisure time. Swimming. Maybe a massage. Getting away from bugs is a priority.

Day 5: Goodbye, Paradise!

  • 8:00 AM: A final, leisurely breakfast, feeling that sun on my skin.
  • 10:00 AM: Packing. Saying goodbye to this beautiful hell hole, I mean, paradise.
  • 11:00 AM: A last stroll around the Inn. I hug a tree. I'm probably going to cry.
  • 12:00 PM: Road to airport.
  • 15:00 PM: Depart to Colombo
  • 17:00 PM: Flight to [Your City].

Postscript:

Sri Lanka, you magnificent beast! You were hot, sweaty, mosquito-ridden, sometimes terrifying, and always, always beautiful. I left a piece of my heart there. Will I be there again? Absolutely. And next time, I'm bringing industrial-strength bug spray and a better plan for my knees.

Escape to Paradise: Your Dream Laguna Resort Apartment Awaits in Port Dickson!

Book Now

Habarana Inn Sigiriya Sri Lanka

Habarana Inn Sigiriya Sri Lanka

Unbelievable Habarana Inn: Your Sigiriya, Sri Lanka Paradise Awaits! (Or Does It?) - Let's Get Real.

Okay, So, Habarana Inn - Is It *Really* "Unbelievable?" Because... Marketing, am I right?

Alright, alright, let's be brutally honest. "Unbelievable" is a strong word, isn't it? I mean, I've stayed in places that were "unbelievable" in the sense that I still wake up in the middle of the night *shaking* from the memory (looking at you, Moldavian hostel with the questionable plumbing). Habarana Inn... is not *quite* that. But... it's definitely got something. It's certainly believable in the sense that you *can* believe you're in a pretty darn lovely spot. I’d say… a *pretty good* spot. Maybe "Remarkably Acceptable" isn't sexy for ad copy, but hey, honesty is the best policy, people! It's got potential, let's just say that. And the pool... oh god, the pool. We'll circle back to the pool.

The Rooms - What Are They Actually Like? Instagram vs. Reality?

Okay, so I'm a sucker for a good Instagram photo, just like the rest of you. And yeah, the pictures *do* look nice. But, and this is a big but: Expect a little bit of… character. My room, for example, had a charming rogue ant colony that seemed particularly fond of my suitcase. (I'm not blaming the hotel, it is the jungle after all, and I might have left a stray cookie crumb. Okay, I *did* leave a stray cookie crumb.) The AC worked, the bed was comfy enough, and the mosquito net, bless its heart, *did* its job. But, yeah, don't expect Four Seasons. Expect… a rustic charm. A bit of wear and tear. Embrace it! It's part of the *experience*. And the hot water? Hit or miss, mostly hit. Remember this is Sri Lanka, not Switzerland. (But oh, how I'd love a Swiss shower sometimes!)

Food, Glorious Food! What's the Grub Game Like?

Listen, I LOVE food. I live for it. And the food at Habarana Inn... was a mixed bag. Breakfast? Okay, decent. Standard hotel fare: eggs, toast, some sad-looking fruit that probably saw better days. But the dinner… ah, *that's* where things got interesting. One night, I ordered the chicken curry (because, when in Sri Lanka, right?). It arrived, and it was… glorious. Rich, flavorful, the perfect level of spice. I devoured it. Then, the next night, I had the same dish... and it was *different*. Less spicy, a little… meh. Like they had a different chef. Or maybe they just ran out of the good chillies. It's unpredictable, it's part of the adventure. And let's be honest, the inconsistencies add to the memories, eh?

That Darn Pool - Is It as Magical as the Pictures Make It Look?

Okay, let's talk about the pool. *Because* the pool is the reason you're even considering this place. The pictures? Stunning. That turquoise water, the lush greenery surrounding it... It promises a tranquil oasis. AND IT DELIVERS... mostly. The pool IS beautiful. It's clean (mostly). And it's *perfect* after a long day of climbing Sigiriya Rock. I'll be honest; I spent a significant portion of my stay *in* that pool. Floating. Thinking deep thoughts (mostly about what I was going to eat for dinner). BUT… (there's always a but, isn't there?) One day… there was, shall we say… a *slight* issue. A small, furry, four-legged issue. A tiny, deceased squirrel, floating serenely near the shallow end. (Cue dramatic music). Now, the staff were mortified, they scooped it out quickly, and disinfected the hell out of everything, of course. But… it did slightly impact my overall poolside vibe for a few hours. The moral of the story? Nature happens. Bring your own pool net (kidding… mostly). But hey, overall? Still a great pool. Definitely still magical. Maybe just… keep an eye out.

The Staff - Are They Actually Friendly, Or Just Putting on a Show?

Okay, this is where Habarana Inn really shines. The staff? They are *lovely*. Genuinely, truly lovely. They are helpful, attentive, and always smiling. They remembered my name, even though I'm terrible with names. They went above and beyond. One time, I got horribly lost trying to find a particular market. I’m a terrible navigator, which made it hilarious. When I returned to the Inn, flustered and defeated – and still covered in mud – the guy at reception didn’t laugh. He just offered me a cold towel and a massive glass of iced tea. It felt like my own personal rescue mission. So, yeah, the staff? They're not just putting on a show. They truly care about making your stay enjoyable. And that, folks, is worth its weight in gold.

Accessibility - Is the Inn Easy to Get To? How About Getting Around?

Getting to the Habarana Inn is... well, it's Sri Lanka. So, expect a bit of an adventure! But, honestly, it's pretty straightforward. It's relatively well-located near Sigiriya. You can hire a driver (recommended… unless you are, like, an *expert* driver in a foreign country, I'm not). Tuk-tuks are readily available, but I found myself mostly using them for short hops. If you want to see the Rock, it's easy to get there. Everything feels... relatively accessible. But, hey, if you're expecting a smooth, cookie-cutter experience? Maybe try a different country. Sri Lanka is all about embracing the chaos, the unexpected detours, and the occasional close call with a rogue tuk-tuk. (Another story for another time…)

What's There to *Do* Around Habarana Inn? Besides Swanning Around the Pool?

Okay, besides the aforementioned pool, which, let’s be honest, accounts for 70% of the attraction, and the climb of Sigiriya Rock (which, by the way, IS as exhausting as everyone says, but the view from the top is… *wow*), you’ve got a few options. Safari tours are popular. I saw a freaking ELEPHANT! (Cue squeal of excitement). It was like… an actual National Geographic documentary, right in front of my face. Seriously, the elephants alone are worth the trip. There's also the Dambulla Cave Temple, which is a must-see (but bring comfortable shoes, and prepare for steps). And, of course, you can get lost wandering around the local villages – which I highly recommend (but try to remember where you are this time,Hotels In Asia Search

Habarana Inn Sigiriya Sri Lanka

Habarana Inn Sigiriya Sri Lanka

Habarana Inn Sigiriya Sri Lanka

Habarana Inn Sigiriya Sri Lanka